***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

All the fake outrage to start the week and no one is watching the Liberty take on the Sky :lol:

Anyhow, Liberty don’t look good tonight.

Sky punched above their weight for a while in that one. Liberty just are too good

Sky just kept letting Liberty players curl into the lane for easy jumpers or layups. They shored it up in the 3rd and then got dissected and started letting it happen again. And Mabry just lost the game for the Sky. She started doing all sorts of out of character ****. Bad one hand outlets, jacking up bad 3s, throwing the ball away, not sensing double teams coming and then she started getting frustrated and reaching on defense. She's fire overall and has some great moves (sick lefty in and out the other night), but she got out of character and Angel tried to reel her in but the damage was done.

Also Jonquel couldn't do a thing with Cordoso and she (JJ) got in foul trouble and was basically ghost the rest of the game aside from a couple of good possessions after the game was essentially out of hand. But they keep calling KC for travels and she's not traveling. It's happened in multiple games. It's weird.

Angel Reese sub 33% after tonight but she got a hive for real. Can’t even tweet anything about her without being accused of being a procyonidae that eats out of the trash

She just throws the ball up there and gets her own rebound so she can throw another prayer up :lol:

Shooting 30% trom 2 ft out is wild. She needs to take one or two shots a game until/if she figures it out.

I understand she’s a “great” rebounder but I agree. She plays too close to the basket to have no offensive game. She needs to work on that very soon.

I don't recall angel being this bad at the rim. Definitely a step up in the level of physicality and athleticism in the W. Needs to adjust

Those were grown arsed women at the rim last night. Still trying to figure out why T-Spoon kept drawing up inside plays against two tall MVPs…..and we have no idea what a pick and roll is…..still had a blast, though. And a contact from the two professionals sitting next to me.

I’m so tired of the Caitlin Clark nonsense. As a person that’s watched the WNBA off and on since it’s very beginning I wish people would stop acting like she’s being targeted. The WNBA is a physical league! Honestly, the reason I would rather watch the W over the NBA is because the W is more physical in my opinion. Players before Clark has come into the league and felt with it. Candice Parker was getting into full blown fist fights her rookie year. At the end of the day, Clark still needs to prove herself and this big media drama surrounding her is taking away from other stories that need to be talked about in the W. Bruh, A’ja Wilson is going CRAZY every night giving ‘em buckets and no one is talking about it. Wild.

One thing that’s bothering me is did we ever find out what Chelsea G’s injury was? She mentioned having surgery but I’m wondering what the recovery time is?

One thing that’s bothering me is did we ever find out what Chelsea G’s injury was? She mentioned having surgery but I’m wondering what the recovery time is?
The same foot injury from last year. Just taking forever to fully recover

Yeah, not sure the players are liking this national media coverage. It's 95% just about clark and whoever has drama with her. Barely any talk of actual basketball or the teams & players playing great.

Back
Top Bottom