***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

1717694931935.png

Draymond has a point, at the same time he goes into victim mode anytime he face repercussions for kicking people in the balls, choking or otherwise maiming opponents.

I’ll never forget when he said after his most recent suspension his daughter pulled him out by noticing that he was face timing her from his man cave and not from a different town. It was NASTY work

He went into WITSEC :rofl:

“I don't remember when (Michael) Jordan came into the league guys looking to go out and beat him up,” he said. “I don't remember when (Larry) Bird and Magic (Jonhson) came in the league and elevated the NBA, I don't remember them getting targeted and getting beat up just because of who they were and the attention they we're getting. And I've never heard one of them say, ‘Hey, why didn't you do this when we were playing?’ Because nobody felt like it. It wasn't the time.

Actual quote from Geno :lol:
😂 😂 from Mr. Petty himself. He’s the same guy that many believe left CP3 off Team USA.

Back
Top Bottom