Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

Luong1209

Most amount of points scored: 114 (Jobs + Odors)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some people def cheat and it's obvious right off the bat...it defeats the purpose, I'd rather lose trying then win cheating

some people def cheat and it's obvious right off the bat...it defeats the purpose, I'd rather lose trying then win cheating

Originally Posted by StillIn729

i recently beat someone who kept playing jibberish. i sent them a message on some "do you even know what these words mean."

got no response.

30t6p3b.gif

i recently beat someone who kept playing jibberish. i sent them a message on some "do you even know what these words mean."

got no response.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

got no response.

30t6p3b.gif
yeah no doubt, I played with this girl I work with and all the sudden she'd be emptying letters and making big comebacks, I just resigned bc it's stupid to download cheat apps

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

got no response.

30t6p3b.gif
yeah no doubt, I played with this girl I work with and all the sudden she'd be emptying letters and making big comebacks, I just resigned bc it's stupid to download cheat apps

timcity2000

feel free to start a game with me. be forewarned, though... i sometimes go for DAYS between moves, lol. and no, i don't cheat.

timcity2000

feel free to start a game with me. be forewarned, though... i sometimes go for DAYS between moves, lol. and no, i don't cheat.

Back
Top Bottom