pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Too many people cheat in this game.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

You can find a cheat website with a simple google search.  Or you can download an actual cheat app right onto your phone.  My brother showed me the cheat app on his phone that looks at all the letters you have, the letters on the board, and it will give you a list of words and the points you will get if you play the words.
laugh.gif
info on app...
nerd.gif

akshayr. <----- get it

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Too many people cheat in this game.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

You can find a cheat website with a simple google search.  Or you can download an actual cheat app right onto your phone.  My brother showed me the cheat app on his phone that looks at all the letters you have, the letters on the board, and it will give you a list of words and the points you will get if you play the words.
laugh.gif
info on app...
nerd.gif

akshayr. <----- get it

I've played 5 niketalkers and the only competition is skinnymane.. but im on top 3 for 2 with him so far... someone battle me : piff daddy

and theres a few cheaters in this game but they still suck throwing out 5 + letter words and getting minimal points while setting people up for the triple word tiles.

you'll beat 90% of people in this game if you follow these simple rules

stop giving people the triple word
stop assuming people dont have an S
master 2 letter words
master 3 letter words
look out for vowels set up right beside bonus tiles and try to play your highest ranking tile to go in two directions at once
if you cant get an obviously desired tile then maybe you should block it so your opponent cant

Theres bunch of other common sense things people don't do but when people constantly do this stuff all the time it pisses me off... I'd rather lose and learn something then just dominate the board and get nothing out of it then to say I won

Back
Top Bottom