Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Too many people cheat in this game.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

I don't cheat. Most points scored - 117.

But to answer your question, there are websites that find you the most points possible. Beats the whole purpose of playing though.

I don't cheat. Most points scored - 117.

But to answer your question, there are websites that find you the most points possible. Beats the whole purpose of playing though.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

You can find a cheat website with a simple google search.  Or you can download an actual cheat app right onto your phone.  My brother showed me the cheat app on his phone that looks at all the letters you have, the letters on the board, and it will give you a list of words and the points you will get if you play the words.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

You can find a cheat website with a simple google search.  Or you can download an actual cheat app right onto your phone.  My brother showed me the cheat app on his phone that looks at all the letters you have, the letters on the board, and it will give you a list of words and the points you will get if you play the words.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

laugh.gif
And that's why we can never have a NT Word Tourney
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 how do you cheat?

laugh.gif
And that's why we can never have a NT Word Tourney
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom