Working at VECTOR

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Anyone heard of Primerica and there whole pyramid scheme?{

damn they called me too! they also almost got me til I researched. Homie hit me up like "yea its not problem that you're away at school, i'll call you back after the semester ends!" that alone had me skeptical, so when he caled last week I just hit the ignore.

Seem like college/ high school students are they main prey....Vector even offers scholarships

roll.gif
at this thread.

NT is HURTING for dough.
roll.gif

Ya'll fools were trying to sell knives? C'mon Son...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Don't even bother looking at the bright side, the success stories, or convince yourself that "hey... maybe I could make it work when no one else could"

No one wants to buy knives from you. People either A. have knivesalready or B. would trust an actual store and not a crappy company likeVector.

There's a reason EVERYONE gets hired... there's a reason it sounds like a good idea but no one says it is... don't even bother.
roll.gif

I got called my these bozo's as well..

I was so hype. But when I dounf out you needed transportation + buying your own set for $150, I was so sad & blue
frown.gif

ha vector! I remember half my graduating class last year got a letter from them. I know quite a few people who made the jump over to team vector for the summer and failed miserably
laugh.gif
smh.gif

as soon as you get your first paycheck, you realize soon after that everyone has a cutco set so your appointments are minimal.

you really have to go out of your way (gas, time, etc. etc.) to even meet these expectations vector has.

not a scam, just not a very good company to work for.

honestly, the majority will quit after the first month..some will make it to a year..but nobody ever lasts with this company.

avoid it at all costs.

the actual knives are good though..got my homemaker set + steak knives + ice cream scooper + cheese slicer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my claim to fame was selling that monster set that included everything..i forgot what it was called.

Anyone heard of Primerica and there whole pyramid scheme?

Almost got caught up in that just yesterday
smh.gif
smh.gif
my friend tricked me to come over to his friends house by saying that he was gonna return my ps3 controls. as soon as i walked in and saw them both dressed up, i knew what was going on.
indifferent.gif

in the end, i left mad and i still didnt get my controllers, and to this day he still hasnt given them back.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i'm not sure of this company
but any job like this that you have to pay $ to the company
before you get paid is a scam
if that applies

corrected

Originally Posted by 2sappy

smh.gif
smh.gif
my friend tricked me to come over to his friends house by saying that he was gonna return my ps3 controls. as soon as i walked in and saw them both dressed up, i knew what was going on.
indifferent.gif

in the end, i left mad and i still didnt get my controllers, and to this day he still hasnt given them back.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LOL I need to start one of these companies, have people paying me $150 to sell my $10 golf clubs for $200

Yeah Primerica called me back in December/January. That "interview" was such a joke. Walked out when they handed us the booklets
laugh.gif

i worked there for like a week and gave up...my friend went as far as to earn a check, she hbad to almost press charges in order
to get her 88 dollar check
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vdubsta

My Manager. For you Seattle peeps she still might be the manager in the North Seattle area. I still see her husband at the Fredmeyers in lake city, and the office was off 105th and lake city way.

For all you creepers check out her Facebook fan page "Christina Gehring" formerly Christina Serstock for a sneak peak:wink: Spec. her Black and white photo set.

Sounds like a damn advertisement, but she seriously was my manager. 

332apzr.jpg

2e0slyw.jpg
I went to the one in lake city.. I was trying to find the spot I had to talk to this dude in barbershop that was cross eyed to find it. Dude kind of laughed when I asked him about it. Thought that was kind of strange and when I was in the waiting area for the interview they were playing rap music? I got hired but then I found out they sucked so I never really worked there.

Bumped for lulz and I did not see a reason to make a new thread about the same topic.
Yesterday I went in for an interview and so many red flags came up when the manager was doing the interview, group interview, and when I called.
The biggest red flag was the manager trying to convince me to miss class to attend 3 days of unpaid training.
j76qzo.jpg

its another one going on in my area.....fools selling coffee
30t6p3b.gif
.....i'm like this @%%+ the same @%%+ as vector except its coffee....had to unfriend them mogs on fb

I remember when they sent me a letter in the mail and I read it I was kinda hype. Had me feeling special and %%% but fortunately common sense won out in the end.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I have an idiot friend I know from high school who managed to work at Vector...and then hopped to Usana.
Next in line would be[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] ACN[/color].  LOL.  Then the world. 
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

my hommie set me & dude up for this one

they think soo big of themselfs cause " Donald Trump " is the Cosigning this mess

they moving to P.Rico to hustle the non-english speakers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they sell " video phones & soon bout to attach the name to The light-bill "

when they said the light=bill thing

the ring-leader said " OMG I CANT EVEN SLEEP @ NIGHT THINKING BOUT THIS " 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DUDE WHO WAS THERE ASKED HOW MUCH FOR THE PHONE ...$500 YOU SAID RIGHT?

THEN DUDE TURNS AROUND AND SAYS

" NO ....$499"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
>>>
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was fooled by the whole vector thing  years back and i thought to myself
30t6p3b.gif
never again
just recently, i was suckered in to the whole ACN schpiel by a dude who i thought was a friend who also happened to be my best friend's cousin and my barber. to make a long story short, i quit ACN and haven't spoken or gotten a cut from him since then. This was around December i think. I lost 5 bills and a friend. Foolish of me thinking it was gonna work with the whole Trump thing and the whole "hey, you gonna pay your bills anyways"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
welp, i easily could've spent that on drinks and white. If you're in a scheme like that, DO NOT drag your peoples with you.

Back
Top Bottom