World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

what time can i expect to die?
I would like one more season with isis taylor before i go
frown.gif
6pm here you go vvvvvv pshhh.

Its funny that most Christians find this whole thing absurd, but actually think the "real" rapture is guaranteed to happen.

Its funny that most Christians find this whole thing absurd, but actually think the "real" rapture is guaranteed to happen.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

Nobody will take Christianity serious ever again with all these weird predictions popping up every couple of years.

If this event doesn't take place Christianity is officially a joke.

Because these whackjobs are the official spokespeople/representatives of all Christians.  Right.
indifferent.gif

im not the most hardcore christian out there (hell i hardly even identify as christian) but these guys definitely make the religion as a whole look bad.  just as an example (and not to bring race into this) but its kind of the same effect al sharpton and jesse j have on the black community.

Nobody will take Christianity serious ever again with all these weird predictions popping up every couple of years.

Because these whackjobs are the official spokespeople/representatives of all Christians.  Right.
indifferent.gif

im not the most hardcore christian out there (hell i hardly even identify as christian) but these guys definitely make the religion as a whole look bad.  just as an example (and not to bring race into this) but its kind of the same effect al sharpton and jesse j have on the black community.

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
who the hell ends the world at 6 in the evening?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
who the hell ends the world at 6 in the evening?
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

indifferent.gif

then why post that?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

indifferent.gif

then why post that?

If the world ends tommoroww ..ima be prepared with an AK 47 and camouflage du rage with the tail flapping in the windy breeze

If the world ends tommoroww ..ima be prepared with an AK 47 and camouflage du rage with the tail flapping in the windy breeze

Back
Top Bottom