World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

If the world ends tommoroww ..ima be prepared with an AK 47 and camouflage du rage with the tail flapping in the windy breeze

So you`re gonna shoot at god?

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

If the world ends tommoroww ..ima be prepared with an AK 47 and camouflage du rage with the tail flapping in the windy breeze

So you`re gonna shoot at god?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by ReYoLystic

its already may 21st in the philippines

Don't nobody care about no Phillipines or the other side of the world. This is America. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But no, it's supposed to happen at 6PM in each time zone. That's when people will see the second coming of Jesus, shout out to all the bros on the left coast who will be the last to experience the beginning of the rapture. 
Preach

USA

Don't nobody care about no Phillipines or the other side of the world. This is America. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But no, it's supposed to happen at 6PM in each time zone. That's when people will see the second coming of Jesus, shout out to all the bros on the left coast who will be the last to experience the beginning of the rapture. 
Preach

USA

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preach

USA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preach

USA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom