World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I Live In Texas wrote:
Don't nobody care about no Phillipines or the other side of the world. This is America. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But no, it's supposed to happen at 6PM in each time zone. That's when people will see the second coming of Jesus, shout out to all the bros on the left coast who will be the last to experience the beginning of the rapture. 
Preach

USA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this + SN
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
United States of America

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I Live In Texas wrote:
Don't nobody care about no Phillipines or the other side of the world. This is America. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But no, it's supposed to happen at 6PM in each time zone. That's when people will see the second coming of Jesus, shout out to all the bros on the left coast who will be the last to experience the beginning of the rapture. 
Preach

USA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this + SN
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
United States of America

sooo.....if here on the left coast, were gonna be the last to experience it, i can go online and see whats good? 

like someone's gonna update cnn with a news story about it? 
laugh.gif

why wouldnt it happen around the world at the exact same time? 

cmon now, if you believe in christianity, the bible says that no man will know the time that rapture will happen. "anyone who claims to is a false prophet"

and if you dont believe in christianity, what are you trippin about? 
grin.gif

sooo.....if here on the left coast, were gonna be the last to experience it, i can go online and see whats good? 

like someone's gonna update cnn with a news story about it? 
laugh.gif

why wouldnt it happen around the world at the exact same time? 

cmon now, if you believe in christianity, the bible says that no man will know the time that rapture will happen. "anyone who claims to is a false prophet"

and if you dont believe in christianity, what are you trippin about? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom