World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Reddit is jokes right now.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Furrell

These scam artists already made $72 million off of this hoax. We need to start taxing churches.

a sign of jesus's return, not saying i really believe in this may 21st thing.
Matthew 24:10-11: "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people." 

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']idk i was just lookin up more info on this rapture thing and came across this site where its talking about signs of jesus's return [/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']http://worshippingchristian.org/signs_of_jesus_return.html[/font]

damnit they practically came up with a biblical excuse to cover EVERYTHING

"people will not know the day or hour"
"he will come like a thief in the night"
"people will be false prophets"

#**@!# idiots

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Furrell

These scam artists already made $72 million off of this hoax. We need to start taxing churches.

a sign of jesus's return, not saying i really believe in this may 21st thing.
Matthew 24:10-11: "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people." 

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']idk i was just lookin up more info on this rapture thing and came across this site where its talking about signs of jesus's return [/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']http://worshippingchristian.org/signs_of_jesus_return.html[/font]

damnit they practically came up with a biblical excuse to cover EVERYTHING

"people will not know the day or hour"
"he will come like a thief in the night"
"people will be false prophets"

#**@!# idiots

Back
Top Bottom