World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

patiently waiting...oh but its may 21st in the US right because i know its may 21 in another country right now

patiently waiting...oh but its may 21st in the US right because i know its may 21 in another country right now

The Bible states no man knows the day nor the hour of which Christ shall return. These people are deceiving people just as the Devil would want it.
(PS, the Mayans don't know either. See above.)

There is no rapture, ever.

6 is the number of man. Why would Christ choose to return at 6?

Ghenges is in FL as far as I know. We have the ocean on 3 sides of this state. The sky is red at least once a week.

Any questions?

The Bible states no man knows the day nor the hour of which Christ shall return. These people are deceiving people just as the Devil would want it.
(PS, the Mayans don't know either. See above.)

There is no rapture, ever.

6 is the number of man. Why would Christ choose to return at 6?

Ghenges is in FL as far as I know. We have the ocean on 3 sides of this state. The sky is red at least once a week.

Any questions?

Korea checking in here. It's 12:30 PM 5/21/2011. Everything is fine and dandy.

Korea checking in here. It's 12:30 PM 5/21/2011. Everything is fine and dandy.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ it's called dusk and shooting at God.

If the world ends, NT, it was fun while it lasted.

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by AirThompson

The return of Christ marks the begining of Judgement day. So maybe they're trying to say it begins on the 21st then ends Dec. 23, 2012.

Reguardless its all bogust.

i heard it was supposed to start may 21st end oct 21st well thats what i saw on the news..

roll.gif
@ it's called dusk and shooting at God.

If the world ends, NT, it was fun while it lasted.

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by AirThompson

The return of Christ marks the begining of Judgement day. So maybe they're trying to say it begins on the 21st then ends Dec. 23, 2012.

Reguardless its all bogust.

i heard it was supposed to start may 21st end oct 21st well thats what i saw on the news..

Back
Top Bottom