World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

12 here...not much has changed
laugh.gif

Does this guy not understand time zones? God won't be ending different parts of the world at different times, what is he thinking?

Does this guy not understand time zones? God won't be ending different parts of the world at different times, what is he thinking?

Originally Posted by Furrell

These scam artists already made $72 million off of this hoax. We need to start taxing churches.

a sign of jesus's return, not saying i really believe in this may 21st thing.
Matthew 24:10-11: "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people." 

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']idk i was just lookin up more info on this rapture thing and came across this site where its talking about signs of jesus's return [/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']http://worshippingchristian.org/signs_of_jesus_return.html[/font]

Originally Posted by Furrell

These scam artists already made $72 million off of this hoax. We need to start taxing churches.

a sign of jesus's return, not saying i really believe in this may 21st thing.
Matthew 24:10-11: "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people." 

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']idk i was just lookin up more info on this rapture thing and came across this site where its talking about signs of jesus's return [/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'MS Sans Serif', 'Times New Roman']http://worshippingchristian.org/signs_of_jesus_return.html[/font]

what would be crazy is if this does happen and those souls saved wake up in heaven on sunday and the rest remain here to witness the rapture.....the world will be a chaotic place from here on to october 21st.....first place im hitting is Costcos, then a gas station with about a grand worth of gas in the trunk and canned food for days in the backseat, grabbing my wife and mother and driving as far as i can possibly go from civilization.

what would be crazy is if this does happen and those souls saved wake up in heaven on sunday and the rest remain here to witness the rapture.....the world will be a chaotic place from here on to october 21st.....first place im hitting is Costcos, then a gas station with about a grand worth of gas in the trunk and canned food for days in the backseat, grabbing my wife and mother and driving as far as i can possibly go from civilization.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

first time I ever felt this was needed

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif

I hit the panic button man....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif

I hit the panic button man....

Back
Top Bottom