World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

But naw it woulda been messed if he popped up before I got to take a bite of this.
eek.gif
RIP

Happily now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by FedExciter

so my neighbor thought it would be funny to put a speaker in the window and blast this recording of him saying "come with me my child"

i was shook for like 2.2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My heart would of fell through my !@$, and I would of started sweating a river if I heard that.

Graduated today. and still alive
laugh.gif

so whats due gonna say now? he made another mis-calculation and will try and predict another date?
laugh.gif

Graduated today. and still alive
laugh.gif

so whats due gonna say now? he made another mis-calculation and will try and predict another date?
laugh.gif

Just saw pirates of tha caribbean its a nice evening in memphis no end of tha world and I'm graduating tomorrow niccccccceeeeee

Just saw pirates of tha caribbean its a nice evening in memphis no end of tha world and I'm graduating tomorrow niccccccceeeeee

so my neighbor thought it would be funny to put a speaker in the window and blast this recording of him saying "come with me my child"

i was shook for like 2.2

^ man... Im in tears at this
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i was shook for like 2.2

^ man... Im in tears at this
laugh.gif
roll.gif

B Smooth 202 wrote:
People are incredibly gullible. Stop talking about today like its any different...the people behind this are in no position to speak for god. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 

irony

double irony

how r they anymore stupid than you are
eyes.gif

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

B Smooth 202 wrote:
People are incredibly gullible. Stop talking about today like its any different...the people behind this are in no position to speak for god. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 

irony

double irony

how r they anymore stupid than you are
eyes.gif

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

Back
Top Bottom