World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

so i guess if i wake up sunday jesus doesnt like me, despite all this money and love he's shown me over the years...cut it out

so i guess if i wake up sunday jesus doesnt like me, despite all this money and love he's shown me over the years...cut it out

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of stone faces, someone's touchy.

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.
I better not see you post ever again after tomorrow.

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously, if he post anything after Saturday, he should be IP banned.
Also I don't use the term idiot, but anyone who believes that tomorrow is judgment day, you're an idiot.

My mom is a full faith Christian and even she's laughing at the people who believe it.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously, if he post anything after Saturday, he should be IP banned.
Also I don't use the term idiot, but anyone who believes that tomorrow is judgment day, you're an idiot.

My mom is a full faith Christian and even she's laughing at the people who believe it.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i was believing it all for a moment.. but screw all this crap, its NON SENSE. no such thing.. i don't understand how they claim such a horrible event like this is about to take place, but just " HIS BELIEVERS " are saved.. No thankz i'm goood, i've never killed anyone.. might as well start now since life is over in 5 days right. CRAP .. Yess i'm madd, well not really.. just annoyed lol
smokin.gif

Back toooo the hottest song on the planet .. I'm On One <3

" Chopper dissect a $*^*% like science.. Put an end to ya world, like the mayans "

" Two white cups and i got that drink.. could be purple, it could be pink.. "
Lmfaooooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i was believing it all for a moment.. but screw all this crap, its NON SENSE. no such thing.. i don't understand how they claim such a horrible event like this is about to take place, but just " HIS BELIEVERS " are saved.. No thankz i'm goood, i've never killed anyone.. might as well start now since life is over in 5 days right. CRAP .. Yess i'm madd, well not really.. just annoyed lol
smokin.gif

Back toooo the hottest song on the planet .. I'm On One <3

" Chopper dissect a $*^*% like science.. Put an end to ya world, like the mayans "

" Two white cups and i got that drink.. could be purple, it could be pink.. "
Lmfaooooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

was born a buddhist but uhhh....

gonna go rape x pilage if rapture happens..
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

I dunno about the raping and pillaging, but I already made my "loot shopping list" for tomorrow
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

was born a buddhist but uhhh....

gonna go rape x pilage if rapture happens..
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

I dunno about the raping and pillaging, but I already made my "loot shopping list" for tomorrow
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom