World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

i didnt read all 4 pages  yet but how dumb is that guy gonna feel when he's gotta go back to work on monday broke as you know what and has to start scrimping and saving or trying to sell off whatever he bought  with that 140k to recoupe some of his losses.

i didnt read all 4 pages  yet but how dumb is that guy gonna feel when he's gotta go back to work on monday broke as you know what and has to start scrimping and saving or trying to sell off whatever he bought  with that 140k to recoupe some of his losses.

What happens at midnight on the east, when it's technically May 21 but on the west it's 9, so it's technically May 20.

laugh.gif
@ believing the world is going to end.

What happens at midnight on the east, when it's technically May 21 but on the west it's 9, so it's technically May 20.

laugh.gif
@ believing the world is going to end.

Harold Camping has warned that the Rapture would come on May 21st 2011 for years, and end nears, many are left questioning if his Prophecy is fake.  The Bible has taught Christians to always be ready for the Second Coming of Jesus at any time, sparking Judgement Day predictions throughout history.  Even Harold Camping had a previous prediction of the Return of Jesus for the Rapture that was incorrect due to a mathematical error – when his September 1994 date came and went without incident.  What makes him so sure that this year, this date of May 21 2011, will in fact be the date of the Rapture?
  1. The number 5 equals “atonement

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

was born a buddhist but uhhh....

gonna go rape x pilage if rapture happens..
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

I dunno about the raping and pillaging, but I already made my "loot shopping list" for tomorrow
nerd.gif

LOL i could probly come up with one pretty quickly

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

was born a buddhist but uhhh....

gonna go rape x pilage if rapture happens..
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

I dunno about the raping and pillaging, but I already made my "loot shopping list" for tomorrow
nerd.gif

LOL i could probly come up with one pretty quickly

Harold Camping has warned that the Rapture would come on May 21st 2011 for years, and end nears, many are left questioning if his Prophecy is fake.  The Bible has taught Christians to always be ready for the Second Coming of Jesus at any time, sparking Judgement Day predictions throughout history.  Even Harold Camping had a previous prediction of the Return of Jesus for the Rapture that was incorrect due to a mathematical error – when his September 1994 date came and went without incident.  What makes him so sure that this year, this date of May 21 2011, will in fact be the date of the Rapture?
  1. The number 5 equals “atonement

I've been dying to go looting ever since that huge blackout we had in NY. Smh at me being too young to participate.

I've been dying to go looting ever since that huge blackout we had in NY. Smh at me being too young to participate.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

it will be the first time the east coast take the L time wise. west coast got 3 hours to get ready
laugh.gif

seriously tho there has got to be ONE niketalker out there with parents fam or just himself who believe this right? step forward
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

it will be the first time the east coast take the L time wise. west coast got 3 hours to get ready
laugh.gif

seriously tho there has got to be ONE niketalker out there with parents fam or just himself who believe this right? step forward
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

what.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

what.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom