roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I HAVE NEVER... NOT ONCE LAUGHED THIS HARD ON NIKETALK!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i just want to know where the hell these people live that they're calmly walking over, and letting their children and pets play next to, alligators...

seriously, thats what i was thinking the whole time
the guy just stands there next to the alligator like its nothing

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i just want to know where the hell these people live that they're calmly walking over, and letting their children and pets play next to, alligators...

seriously, thats what i was thinking the whole time
the guy just stands there next to the alligator like its nothing

If i it was me, I would of field goal punted the baby deer while mama dear was piecing up my dog. Then would of ran for my life to get into my house and grab my machete if she wanted to trip.

If i it was me, I would of field goal punted the baby deer while mama dear was piecing up my dog. Then would of ran for my life to get into my house and grab my machete if she wanted to trip.

Haha this too funny!! Man that dog got it!! Probally has broken ribs after that lol
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

Haha this too funny!! Man that dog got it!! Probally has broken ribs after that lol

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

roll.gif
@ the dog getting stomped out. That deer was putting in work.
laugh.gif

Dog getting pieced in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Dog wasn't even doing @!%* just sitting watching and then gets ran up on
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What made it worse was that stupid !@$ chick holding the camera all crying and @!%*. The $!!@ you got you cat and dog out there to begin with messing with them deer?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how're you going to stand there filming and not even attempt to help the dog?�If you're so upset put the camera down and help the damn dog. People....c'mon now. �

��

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

roll.gif
@ the dog getting stomped out. That deer was putting in work.
laugh.gif

Dog getting pieced in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Dog wasn't even doing @!%* just sitting watching and then gets ran up on
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What made it worse was that stupid !@$ chick holding the camera all crying and @!%*. The $!!@ you got you cat and dog out there to begin with messing with them deer?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how're you going to stand there filming and not even attempt to help the dog?�If you're so upset put the camera down and help the damn dog. People....c'mon now. �

��

Are people really this stupid? And I'm talking about the ones with kids near the alligators, the ones that have their pets near that deer, and especially the ones on here talking about what they would and wouldn't do. One person said that would hit the deer with their vehicle. Do you have any idea of what kind of damage that would do to your vehicle? I know someone who hit a deer, and it nearly totaled his vehicle. And people wonder why this country is going downhill so fast

Are people really this stupid? And I'm talking about the ones with kids near the alligators, the ones that have their pets near that deer, and especially the ones on here talking about what they would and wouldn't do. One person said that would hit the deer with their vehicle. Do you have any idea of what kind of damage that would do to your vehicle? I know someone who hit a deer, and it nearly totaled his vehicle. And people wonder why this country is going downhill so fast

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.
Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

I'm not sure but I believe I see what you did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.
Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

I'm not sure but I believe I see what you did there
nerd.gif

So I was gonna ask what a kick radius of a deer is or how they would go about attacking something taller then them since they seem to only be able to do the kicks near the ground, ie the dog. But then I saw the deer on its back legs.... I think I changed my mind. I aint messing with no deer unless I had some type of legit weapon. A baseball bat would suffice. I dont know if the deer would have time to jump up on its back legs though if I can charging. A clean sweep of its legs, and the deer is down.

So I was gonna ask what a kick radius of a deer is or how they would go about attacking something taller then them since they seem to only be able to do the kicks near the ground, ie the dog. But then I saw the deer on its back legs.... I think I changed my mind. I aint messing with no deer unless I had some type of legit weapon. A baseball bat would suffice. I dont know if the deer would have time to jump up on its back legs though if I can charging. A clean sweep of its legs, and the deer is down.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

laugh.gif
 thank god there aren't any deer in my hood i'll never mess with one if i see it lol
Yeaaaah....but still, I'd like to see how it would respond to the .357

Back
Top Bottom