World toughest cat....*EVER*

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

laugh.gif
 thank god there aren't any deer in my hood i'll never mess with one if i see it lol
Yeaaaah....but still, I'd like to see how it would respond to the .357

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.

If that was my dog, that dear would have a ford grille imprinted into its belly...no way in hell I'd stand there and watch my dog get attacked like that....the hell was the dog doing out anyway?

destroying your vehicle and run the dog over in the process. real smart.

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.

If that was my dog, that dear would have a ford grille imprinted into its belly...no way in hell I'd stand there and watch my dog get attacked like that....the hell was the dog doing out anyway?

Originally Posted by Executive76

exactly

Originally Posted by Executive76

exactly

Still don't know what kind of dog that is though, where's the animal instincts? Suppose to turn into attack mode or something. I know my dogs would, I have 4 of them, all my cousins have at least 2 dogs. They are down to fight when they get protective upon themselves and the family. No way in hell that Deer would have walked off with know bite chunks ripped off of him/her.

Poor dog though, dog couldn't even get up to run away.
30t6p3b.gif
You can tell that dog was spoiled to death with his family with his gentle behavior while being attacked. Spoiled by a family that couldn't even help him when his life is on the line. Humans
30t6p3b.gif
x1000

Still don't know what kind of dog that is though, where's the animal instincts? Suppose to turn into attack mode or something. I know my dogs would, I have 4 of them, all my cousins have at least 2 dogs. They are down to fight when they get protective upon themselves and the family. No way in hell that Deer would have walked off with know bite chunks ripped off of him/her.

Poor dog though, dog couldn't even get up to run away.
30t6p3b.gif
You can tell that dog was spoiled to death with his family with his gentle behavior while being attacked. Spoiled by a family that couldn't even help him when his life is on the line. Humans
30t6p3b.gif
x1000

if a deer ran up on my dog like that...I would go hunting every season and just kill as many deers as I can, yes little bambi too
seriously though...i HATE deers...most useless animals on earth
freaking thing tried to kamikaze me on the road tonight....that bastard clipped my right bumper/headlight too

if a deer ran up on my dog like that...I would go hunting every season and just kill as many deers as I can, yes little bambi too
seriously though...i HATE deers...most useless animals on earth
freaking thing tried to kamikaze me on the road tonight....that bastard clipped my right bumper/headlight too

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

Well, damn! You wild...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

Well, damn! You wild...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom