eek.gif
laugh.gif
@the dog getting stomped out.

Deer
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the cat moshpit vid,little white cat near the CNN logo was getting abused.
Cat's are the most badass animals man,they're damn near fearless and did you see the cat get in a swing at the dear before dipping,

30t6p3b.gif
@ the deer,Hate those things
mad.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the cat moshpit vid,little white cat near the CNN logo was getting abused.
Cat's are the most badass animals man,they're damn near fearless and did you see the cat get in a swing at the dear before dipping,

30t6p3b.gif
@ the deer,Hate those things
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Why didnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries. Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, you drop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$.
________ people. 
laugh.gif
Nah if that was my dog I would grabbed a brick or big !$$ rock and threw it at that deer.
Right, Not even ___ people, Ive had my dog like 13 years.. I woulda had to run up on son w/ a branch or something
roll.gif
--I'm not just gonna watch my homey take an L like that 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and @ OP's cat vid... son just thought about making moves 0:20 - 0:40 ...had my man shook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Murda He

Why didnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries. Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, you drop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$.
________ people. 
laugh.gif
Nah if that was my dog I would grabbed a brick or big !$$ rock and threw it at that deer.
Right, Not even ___ people, Ive had my dog like 13 years.. I woulda had to run up on son w/ a branch or something
roll.gif
--I'm not just gonna watch my homey take an L like that 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and @ OP's cat vid... son just thought about making moves 0:20 - 0:40 ...had my man shook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.

If that was my dog, that dear would have a ford grille imprinted into its belly...no way in hell I'd stand there and watch my dog get attacked like that....the hell was the dog doing out anyway?

I can tell you one thing, black folk just wouldn't have been standing around like that.

If that was my dog, that dear would have a ford grille imprinted into its belly...no way in hell I'd stand there and watch my dog get attacked like that....the hell was the dog doing out anyway?

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

Whydidnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries.Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, youdrop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$. All they were wasyell? Probably some overweight beasts.
Looks like you can say the same for some humans. Do some of you really think you can take down a wild deer with your bare hands?
grin.gif
Yeah
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

Whydidnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries.Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, youdrop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$. All they were wasyell? Probably some overweight beasts.
Looks like you can say the same for some humans. Do some of you really think you can take down a wild deer with your bare hands?
grin.gif
Yeah
grin.gif

Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

Bingo. I know everybody always be cappin about what they would've done and what not but real talk, I have my dog's face tatted on my right arm (RIP Lexus) and I loved her more than anybody EXCEPT my mom. So if this woulda been my dog I PROMISE you I woulda ran up on the deer. I can't tell you what would've happened next but I definitely wouldn't have stood there screaming. I probably dragged my lil' brat 13 y/o niece with me and yanked my dog out and threw my niece under the deer...

Back
Top Bottom