Worst case of car vandalism ever.

This makes no sense what soever. Just pure ignorance
mad.gif
I feel like this happend to me. I hate racist ppl more than they hate the color of my skin. This isdef not right. Even Jasmine Sullivan would say "Wow"

maybe this was mentioned, was the car in the garage? out in the driveway is like the last option among 10 other options available to most people

Thieves and people who do things like that deserve to have their hands chopped off...since they're not using them for anything productive to societyanyways.

: (

it was a after market hard top(at least 1k) turbo(at least 3k)

if i had to guesstimate. the car value is around 20. mods.... dam. prolly more then the car itself.

now. worthless. time to repaint and part out. : ( sucks

i really hope this guy is caught

smh.gif
Jealous ones envy; no question someone that he knows did that, a hater in thebackground. The damage to the paint and the seats was bad enough but !!%%%%$ with the oil lines, gas tank, turbo kit, damn near all the wiring and the effingengine was way beyond necessary.

They were planning this ##*+ and made it hurt even more by doing it right when he got it out the shop. I guess that's just a looming threat with spendingthat much money on modding, but to the auto heads how much did those mods run him?

Originally Posted by AC4Three

How about this?

side4oz.jpg

int3fq.jpg

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

what part of the game is this?

makes me really scared to get that S4 I've been dreaming....

those type of people really are bottom line scum.

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by AC4Three

How about this?

side4oz.jpg

int3fq.jpg

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

what part of the game is this?

makes me really scared to get that S4 I've been dreaming....

those type of people really are bottom line scum.

This M3 is NOTHING compared to what happened to that other car. The M3 only seemed to get outside damage. The other car is DONE. As in, he can't even sellthe parts or anything, it goes straight to the yard. At least this M3 you can just clean it up.

The vandalism compounded by the hate crime aspect is pretty cruel. I know I would really take it hard had someone done that to me.

^true. no argument there, but the M3 just looks like a mess, I mean I was like
eek.gif
r.i.p interior. yeah you can get it cleaned up but
grin.gif
thatsaaaallooottt of work

Wow... that's terrible
smh.gif

I honestly felt mad just looking at those pictures. How can anyone do something so heinous? To have so much hate pent up in oneself to do something asanimalistic as that is just a damn shame.

What if those swastikas are a diversion to throw people off from finding them....hmm..

I would kill the person that did this with my bare hands and teeth if they ever did anything like that to me.

damn, I literally feel bad for this guy as if he was my brother or something... I hate to see cars get %!@*%@ up for a stupid reason.

Back
Top Bottom