smh.gif
smh.gif

i hope they find out who did it

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Something tells me the person or persons responsible for this were cooters. It was bad enough what they did, but itmakes me wonder why they aint break no window's...like they were doing it quietly in the middle of the night. either way
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ them.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

eek.gif
eek.gif

i would be so heated real talk i would find him(them) and kill them

by the looks of it they were white (jus sayin)

Could've been anyone (jus sayin).

The owner was Jewish, but does he wear the kippah (the hat that Jews wear)? If not, how could someone tell he was Jewish?

IMO, It's someone he knew.

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

the owner of the car must of did someone real dirty.

They always say what comes around goes around.
nal if u go to the OG, OG thread, two websites from this, dude said that he was Jewish

on a side note cant stand people breaking into cars either. my bros car was broken into like twice in our driveway. once all his notes and material fromcollege were taken a few days before one of his finals. Luckily we found them along with the disc he had a bunch of important material on scattered around theneighborhood.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

as an automotive and a honda fan this got me heated!!
smh.gif
X

for those who did this...hope they get caught!
smh.gif
If that's what hits you the most

why is everybody so sympathetic towards the owner of the car? Obviously what they did was horrible, but i'm willing to bet the owner did something toprovoke it. i'm hard-pressed to believe this was just a random accident. but still tragic nonetheless

they def know something about cars, if you read the damage they caused on the thread. thats ridic tho, they deserve to be keyed on they damn self and thenthrown in prison, only to be shot when they think theyre gettin parole

Back
Top Bottom