smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

why is everybody so sympathetic towards the owner of the car? Obviously what they did was horrible, but i'm willing to bet the owner did something to provoke it. i'm hard-pressed to believe this was just a random accident. but still tragic nonetheless
not 1 person deserves that. Man you are the worst kind of person on this earth.

Originally Posted by Essential1

why is everybody so sympathetic towards the owner of the car? Obviously what they did was horrible, but i'm willing to bet the owner did something to provoke it. i'm hard-pressed to believe this was just a random accident. but still tragic nonetheless
Really though?
eyes.gif

Really though?
eyes.gif
Really.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Really though?
eyes.gif
Really.
indifferent.gif
Yeah that was what I was going for on that.

Back
Top Bottom