Worst conversation you overheard?

What is the worst conversation you happened to hear.  Walking by, waiting in line, wrong place wrong time, etc.

Older dudes at my internship talking about the entire process of getting vasectomy.
sick.gif

What is the worst conversation you happened to hear.  Walking by, waiting in line, wrong place wrong time, etc.

Older dudes at my internship talking about the entire process of getting vasectomy.
sick.gif

I live in Atlanta right now.

Overhearing dudes talking about their overnight escapades with other men
sick.gif

In public, I don't kiss and tell.....especially in graphic detail. The whole store doesn't need to hear your conversation on that subject
indifferent.gif

I live in Atlanta right now.

Overhearing dudes talking about their overnight escapades with other men
sick.gif

In public, I don't kiss and tell.....especially in graphic detail. The whole store doesn't need to hear your conversation on that subject
indifferent.gif

I was at work making drinks for two customers who were waiting... One of them just had a pregnancy scare from his girl and they were talking about it.... Turned into one of them saying something along the lines of "!$$% that, Id take her right there and say "suck it out of her, Im paying", then continuing with something like "Here are the top of the stairs, there is the ground, make it happen"

Douchebags.

I was at work making drinks for two customers who were waiting... One of them just had a pregnancy scare from his girl and they were talking about it.... Turned into one of them saying something along the lines of "!$$% that, Id take her right there and say "suck it out of her, Im paying", then continuing with something like "Here are the top of the stairs, there is the ground, make it happen"

Douchebags.

A double date with some bird who blurts out loud in cheese cake factory "Ooomm I'd love to sit on his face again!" in reference to some dude.
30t6p3b.gif
What a awkward night.

A double date with some bird who blurts out loud in cheese cake factory "Ooomm I'd love to sit on his face again!" in reference to some dude.
30t6p3b.gif
What a awkward night.

Ran into my cousin's boy on the bus. Dude is talking to me mad loud about how he wants to join the army but isn't sure he could because he had relations with a %*%%*% in Mexico raw, then starts to describe what he did.

Ran into my cousin's boy on the bus. Dude is talking to me mad loud about how he wants to join the army but isn't sure he could because he had relations with a %*%%*% in Mexico raw, then starts to describe what he did.

Well the worst conversation I heard was when I was High School. I was actually in the convo. It was about Hip Hop. It moreso an arguement about up north rap and down south rap. and

anybody from up north that moved to the south know that talking about hip hop with some these down south folks knows that they are biased towards down south artist, so it's a no win

situation. but anyway, make a long story short, they kept downing up north rap saying how they suck, and all they say is "son" and "B" and then had the nerve to say that Lil boosie and Lil

webbie would Cassidy and Jadakiss in a rap battle
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. they said more outlandish things but I'll be typing all day. after that day, I stopped arguing with some of these down south cats about

Hip Hop because it's no use.

Well the worst conversation I heard was when I was High School. I was actually in the convo. It was about Hip Hop. It moreso an arguement about up north rap and down south rap. and

anybody from up north that moved to the south know that talking about hip hop with some these down south folks knows that they are biased towards down south artist, so it's a no win

situation. but anyway, make a long story short, they kept downing up north rap saying how they suck, and all they say is "son" and "B" and then had the nerve to say that Lil boosie and Lil

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. they said more outlandish things but I'll be typing all day. after that day, I stopped arguing with some of these down south cats about

Originally Posted by DR813

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Its not like that everywhere but yea its out there
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Its not like that everywhere but yea its out there
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

you.Live a sheltered life

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

you.Live a sheltered life

I was in high school taking an ADAP class so I could get my license. I'm just chillin waiting for the police officer to get there and I overhear these two broads just talkin.

Broad 1: Girl I need to get me a man
Broad 2: Yea me too girl.
Broad 1: I think I'ma get me a %%@!@ in the army.
Broad 2: Why girl?!
Broad 1: Cuz they got money!
Broad 2: You stupid, he probably gone get his head blown off by a cannon!

Me:
indifferent.gif

A cannon?

I was in high school taking an ADAP class so I could get my license. I'm just chillin waiting for the police officer to get there and I overhear these two broads just talkin.

Broad 1: Girl I need to get me a man
Broad 2: Yea me too girl.
Broad 1: I think I'ma get me a %%@!@ in the army.
Broad 2: Why girl?!
Broad 1: Cuz they got money!
Broad 2: You stupid, he probably gone get his head blown off by a cannon!

Me:
indifferent.gif

A cannon?

Me and my girl were dining in SF at fishermans wharf and over heard this conversation between a man and a woman who were sitting at the table near us between plant partitions..

Paraphrasing of course

Man - Well you have always had a really nice butt (used the other word) i wouldnt mind gettin in there again.

Woman - oh you! You always liked it. And you know I always liked it

Man - yeah, not like these lesbians you see around here, all wound so tight. no wonder they dont like the.... they probably cant get it in cuz they walk with their cheeks glued together

Woman - yeah, i dont see how a woman doesnt want a .... in their life. its the most beautiful thing

Waitress comes over (who apparently know the two people) - Hi ( says his name) its good seeing you again, say hello to your wife!

Man says I sure will!

They continue to talk for the next 10 minutes or so about even more inapropriate sexual things that they indivually enjoy that i cant say here.

When they finally get up from finishing their lunch, we finally see the couple talking all wild.

2 , maybe 65 year old people. white man and woman both with walking sticks

me and my girl went from laughing to being grossed out

Back
Top Bottom