Worst/Grimiest Way You`ve Broken Up With a Chick?

Just stopped answering calls/texts.

Then she found me on facebook.

....Ignore.
roll.gif

had a friend fight her at school over me. just words. but she then told me if you can't pick between this girl whos just a 'friend' and me thenwe're over. i said i pick the other girl.

that girlfriend bought me jordan vii's (flints).. only saw her twice.

I left a post-it note at her door saying im breaking up with her and dont bother calling me.... Lol Nah but i broke up with a girl in a text... Everybody iknow says i was wrong for that.. I Was in 8th grade!!!

Told this chick I wanted to be n a relationship with her because it's the only way I'd get to smash. Then called me that night afer a terrible lay andtold her we are better as friends

me: bro go tell shorty i dnt wan b wit her no more im tryna get on this other girl.
my boy: iight

him: yea mdwst9 dnt wan b wit u kno more
her: *tears up n runs down the hallway*

i was in 9th grade too kinda old lol smh @ me.

not me but a friend.

he broke up with his chick 28 mins into a 4 hour trip coming from st. louis.

...and she drove AND paid for gas.

I bought her a ugly shirt

the next day I saw her she didnt wear it

So i got all mad talking about how she doesnt appreicate me and everything I do for her

and then broke up with her

My girl of about 6 months... We even lived together...
Told her that I was feeling someone else and had been cheating on her for about 2 months.
This girl was ridiculous... I even told her the truth when I was staying at the other girls house..
Anyway, told her I wasn't really that into her anymore.. She wasn't trying to let me go..
So I had my cake and I ate it too.. Lol.

We eventually parted ways.

EDIT:Typo

Talkin/kickin it with this chick everyday for like 3 weeks. She was hella sprung on me. One day we went to the city to chill. I was in a bad mood an shestarted to annoy me. So i just dipped. I didnt answer her calls, texts, Ims. I even took her textbooks since they were in my backpack at the time. I made $50selling them back to campus.

Just started having sex with one of her friends and stopped talking to her. Dunno if that counts we was messing around for like 3 weeks maybe a month.

Sent a text saying school is starting the summer was fun.

I was in the car with this girl, we were having relationship probs. She starts crying, and says where do we go from here? My response: It is what it is! Then ijust get out the car and walk, that walk seemed endless too.

Remember the pop up books from back in the day? Well I took the Christmas gift she got me, put it in a box and put a note that popped up when the box openedsaying "Holla at me when you grow up" No pedo but she was way too imamture

Told her over aim...that I had banged another girl at my school and that I wanted to be with her...
smh.gif

On Christmas.

It was raining and we were outside.

I had the only umbrella.

I break up with her and eventually make her walk away alone in the rain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by Jules300

Me : Im cheating on u
Her: OMG I cant believe it.......
Long awkard pause.......
Her: I dont care i still love you
Me: -.-

Stupid, faithful broad
smh.gif
If NT'ers had these so called stupid faithful broads there would be less girl help threads
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom