Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

everybody having a summit on the same day in their own region? YES..........all at the same place? NO........IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

everybody having a summit on the same day in their own region? YES..........all at the same place? NO........IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**
Thats my man Mo .. I never see him General anymore ... If he goes I'll rock. 

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  
Bro, I am usually the one in NYC that is organizing the summits here.  We've had at least 12 since May of this year - I could have sworn I invited you via Facebook.  A bunch of us are going to Great Adventure for Fright Fest on the 23rd, and I am planning either a bowling summit (since our last bowling summit was off the chain - had almost 40 folks show up), or a karaoke summit for November.

I am barely in General these days - most of my time is spent on Twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**
Thats my man Mo .. I never see him General anymore ... If he goes I'll rock. 

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  
Bro, I am usually the one in NYC that is organizing the summits here.  We've had at least 12 since May of this year - I could have sworn I invited you via Facebook.  A bunch of us are going to Great Adventure for Fright Fest on the 23rd, and I am planning either a bowling summit (since our last bowling summit was off the chain - had almost 40 folks show up), or a karaoke summit for November.

I am barely in General these days - most of my time is spent on Twitter
laugh.gif

bought my tickets to #NTFL this morning.......the closest we gonna get to a multi-region summit....

NT KNOWS

bought my tickets to #NTFL this morning.......the closest we gonna get to a multi-region summit....

NT KNOWS

Back
Top Bottom