Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

July 8-10th

nerd.gif

I'll be looking for pics

So is everybody going to wear nametags, so everybody know whose who

I'll be looking for pics

So is everybody going to wear nametags, so everybody know whose who

You should pick a date for it that majority of the people agree with,Find out the hotel rates,Make those that agree to go put down a % that's non refundable so it doesn't affect others.

With that said I'm leaving the country in Mid July but I'm willing to try to make it if we do it for the above date

You should pick a date for it that majority of the people agree with,Find out the hotel rates,Make those that agree to go put down a % that's non refundable so it doesn't affect others.

With that said I'm leaving the country in Mid July but I'm willing to try to make it if we do it for the above date

If Atliens is paying, I'm in LOL. the MIA one was no bueno for me. If it had been Orlando I might have gone, or Tampa.

If Atliens is paying, I'm in LOL. the MIA one was no bueno for me. If it had been Orlando I might have gone, or Tampa.

%@%! THAT #@$!...VA NEEDS A SUMMIT THEN EVERYBODY ELSE CAN DO WHAT THE %@%! THEY WANT 
mad.gif

%@%! THAT #@$!...VA NEEDS A SUMMIT THEN EVERYBODY ELSE CAN DO WHAT THE %@%! THEY WANT 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom