Would you be upset

Originally Posted by babyface34

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house,

best gif exacution i've ever seen on NT.. and from my favorite comedian stand up 
laugh.gif
 CLASSIC...
but to answer your question, YES I WOULD BE UPSET. 

you're 26, you hsould know better than that. how do you feel about your BF? is he a future husband in your eyes? do you love him? do you RESPECT HIM?

if he were to go out with a chick for drinks, get drunk, and call you and say "hey, she stayed with me last night. she was too drunk to drive so i let her stay on the couch" would you believe that +%$#?

if something happened between you and dude in the past, you shouldn't even be hanging with dude especially now that you have a man. %+$% are you thinking?

also, if this dude is an alcoholic, why the hell are you taking him out for drinks? get dude some %$++*#! help. you're being an enabler... 

if you care about your relationship with you bf, you need to stop having these 5 month one night stands... cause we all know he's either smashed, flirted, or ya'll made out-got things heated up before you realized you have a man and stopped. but even still thats crossing the %$++*#! line. 

just own up to it... you're doing something you know is wrong to your boyfriend, whether you're %$++*#! this other guy or not, you're being a bad girlfriend by spending nights with another guy. so just accept your bf's anger, apologize, never let it happen again, and make him a %$++*#! sandwich. 

I'm just trying to figure this out. You care about your alcoholic friend's health which is the reason why you dont let him drive to his house an hour away, but you still have the nerve to encourage his drinking by having a few drinks with him. Even if he does drink everyday, you giving him a reason to drink is a major no-no. C'mon son.

I'm just trying to figure this out. You care about your alcoholic friend's health which is the reason why you dont let him drive to his house an hour away, but you still have the nerve to encourage his drinking by having a few drinks with him. Even if he does drink everyday, you giving him a reason to drink is a major no-no. C'mon son.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

No. Maybe one time in high school but I'm 26 now.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now. [/color]
alien.gif
you're better than that.

OP you need help if you seriously see nothing wrong with this situation.

laugh.gif

I knew you were going to point that out. I remember you did that a while back.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

No. Maybe one time in high school but I'm 26 now.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now. [/color]
alien.gif
you're better than that.

OP you need help if you seriously see nothing wrong with this situation.

laugh.gif

I knew you were going to point that out. I remember you did that a while back.

Violets are red, roses are blue. !@#% you OP and girls like you... I believe I speak for all the guys out there. :/

Violets are red, roses are blue. !@#% you OP and girls like you... I believe I speak for all the guys out there. :/

Wait....if dude drives drunk anyway, why let him stay at your house ? You claim you don't feel comfortable letting him drive all the way home intoxicated, but then you say he does it all the time anyway..... o_O

Wait....if dude drives drunk anyway, why let him stay at your house ? You claim you don't feel comfortable letting him drive all the way home intoxicated, but then you say he does it all the time anyway..... o_O

This is just another case of "bad boy vs. nice guy."

We all know females will pick the bad boys over the nice guys anyday, it's just nature. You even say he's a "super nice guy." You quote "put up with it." Why would you quote that? Oh yeah that's right, because it really means he doesn't put up with it.

Subconscious or not you are testing your boyfriend. Females will test dudes just to see how far they can go. In this case, I think you're still going because he has failed three times and still has not deaded you. Maybe you are his only option and you know that. This is why you disrespect him.

This is just another case of "bad boy vs. nice guy."

We all know females will pick the bad boys over the nice guys anyday, it's just nature. You even say he's a "super nice guy." You quote "put up with it." Why would you quote that? Oh yeah that's right, because it really means he doesn't put up with it.

Subconscious or not you are testing your boyfriend. Females will test dudes just to see how far they can go. In this case, I think you're still going because he has failed three times and still has not deaded you. Maybe you are his only option and you know that. This is why you disrespect him.

Back
Top Bottom