Would you date a girl with no history?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Whats a female without baggage and *%%#%%#@? Haven't dealt with a female with a father in her life ever.
laugh.gif

Ever? Damn

R.I.P she's probably a serial killer. Don't do it dude. I know I've seen this somewhere before, just can't get my fingers on it.

OH I know.

audition.jpg

R.I.P she's probably a serial killer. Don't do it dude. I know I've seen this somewhere before, just can't get my fingers on it.

OH I know.

audition.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Manglor

No baggage sounds kinda cool?

i don't think he's talking about that..
OP, my excoworker was like that (somewhat).. she never told us what HS she went to, all her friends were either her coworkers or other ppl she knew for 3 years or less, she used a different last name on her FB (her "real" name is un-googlelable).. 

i didnt think it was strange until 1 day she just upped and left, deleted her FB, and cut off contact with alot of us... im assuming she's done this several times before. 
Bingo.... you will NEVER know that girl. there's rings in a tree's trunk, but if you only see the outside, you would NEVER guess how long that tree's been n the wind...

Jking0821 wrote:
I don't really get it. What is a negative to this?

So she has no parents? They died
She has no friends? She is new in town

Are you saying what if she doesn't tell you anything. Like she is forever a mystery? i don't get it. This sounds fine to me and actually preferred.

Aight check it...

We are not individuals. We are members  of a collective; of several overlapping collectives. We are sons, cousins, fathers, workers, students, etc. All of us function like organs that belong to something bigger. After having dated a friendless orphan (and falling DEEPLY for her), this is what I've come to share. Birds of a feather have long since been known to flock together. A flock-less bird compares to what? How could you ever truly understand something that is one of a kind without having something to contrast it against? A woman with no family, no parents, and no describable past is a shell of an organism. You can't gauge her moral compass accurately if you don't know who built it. You can't learn her ways in context if she has no flock. The most you can do is create a starting point for this present to eventually become her past so that ANOTHER man may then learn her accordingly. And so I did so without knowing up until the week we split. I realized then that I was setting the stage for the next guy and not actually making anything lasting for myself.

Since then, my orphan has chosen to "delete" our past as a means to better embrace her future. If you never have mistakes, and never learn from the mistakes you've never had, you will never develop as a person. The next man she meets will meet the same girl I did, or worse. If by chance you meet a woman in the here and now... and that woman was not raised, but instead learned everything by her own experience... run. There is NOTHING good that comes from a person too sure of their own world view ESPECIALLY when they've had to rely on that word view and no one else to survive this long. and if by chance you pity this girl, and want to love her despite the difficulty of doing so, prepare to endure unappreciation, hostility, and immaturity.  Love is like a Matrix of sorts. Giving certain people the redpill too late in life can be catastrophic..

Originally Posted by Manglor

No baggage sounds kinda cool?

i don't think he's talking about that..
OP, my excoworker was like that (somewhat).. she never told us what HS she went to, all her friends were either her coworkers or other ppl she knew for 3 years or less, she used a different last name on her FB (her "real" name is un-googlelable).. 

i didnt think it was strange until 1 day she just upped and left, deleted her FB, and cut off contact with alot of us... im assuming she's done this several times before. 
Bingo.... you will NEVER know that girl. there's rings in a tree's trunk, but if you only see the outside, you would NEVER guess how long that tree's been n the wind...

Jking0821 wrote:
I don't really get it. What is a negative to this?

So she has no parents? They died
She has no friends? She is new in town

Are you saying what if she doesn't tell you anything. Like she is forever a mystery? i don't get it. This sounds fine to me and actually preferred.

Aight check it...

We are not individuals. We are members  of a collective; of several overlapping collectives. We are sons, cousins, fathers, workers, students, etc. All of us function like organs that belong to something bigger. After having dated a friendless orphan (and falling DEEPLY for her), this is what I've come to share. Birds of a feather have long since been known to flock together. A flock-less bird compares to what? How could you ever truly understand something that is one of a kind without having something to contrast it against? A woman with no family, no parents, and no describable past is a shell of an organism. You can't gauge her moral compass accurately if you don't know who built it. You can't learn her ways in context if she has no flock. The most you can do is create a starting point for this present to eventually become her past so that ANOTHER man may then learn her accordingly. And so I did so without knowing up until the week we split. I realized then that I was setting the stage for the next guy and not actually making anything lasting for myself.

Since then, my orphan has chosen to "delete" our past as a means to better embrace her future. If you never have mistakes, and never learn from the mistakes you've never had, you will never develop as a person. The next man she meets will meet the same girl I did, or worse. If by chance you meet a woman in the here and now... and that woman was not raised, but instead learned everything by her own experience... run. There is NOTHING good that comes from a person too sure of their own world view ESPECIALLY when they've had to rely on that word view and no one else to survive this long. and if by chance you pity this girl, and want to love her despite the difficulty of doing so, prepare to endure unappreciation, hostility, and immaturity.  Love is like a Matrix of sorts. Giving certain people the redpill too late in life can be catastrophic..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

OH I know.

audition.jpg

yup 
sick.gif
.. really though, how are you suppose to get to someone if they don't talk about their past?

OH I know.

audition.jpg

yup 
sick.gif
.. really though, how are you suppose to get to someone if they don't talk about their past?

OH I know.

audition.jpg

yup 
sick.gif

KIRI KIRI KIRI KIRI
laugh.gif

OH I know.

audition.jpg

yup 
sick.gif

KIRI KIRI KIRI KIRI
laugh.gif

Why not? I mean do I suspect she's a genius serial killer or a con-woman?

I'm assuming she looks good so I'd just be looking to smash and enjoy my time while I'm with her.

Why not? I mean do I suspect she's a genius serial killer or a con-woman?

I'm assuming she looks good so I'd just be looking to smash and enjoy my time while I'm with her.

Back
Top Bottom