Would you date or wife a chick that has her ex boyfriends name tattooed on her body?

I wouldn't date, but I would wife.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

I was messing with this one chick who had her man's initials inked on her hip. It was ill because she'd always bring him up when we'd hang out. I felt bad for home boy on the low. Girls like her (and dudes like me for that matter) are the reason why I don't want that commitment %%++ in my life. She let me smash all semester, and started doing the whole fellatio thing during our last two encounters. Had me feeling extra bad because I'd be sending her home to kiss home boy. Crazy thing is, he got deployed to Afghanistan early in December. The day after he left, she was at my house getting D'd down.

In short. No. I wouldn't.

You POS
laugh.gif
I unknowingly did this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

I was messing with this one chick who had her man's initials inked on her hip. It was ill because she'd always bring him up when we'd hang out. I felt bad for home boy on the low. Girls like her (and dudes like me for that matter) are the reason why I don't want that commitment %%++ in my life. She let me smash all semester, and started doing the whole fellatio thing during our last two encounters. Had me feeling extra bad because I'd be sending her home to kiss home boy. Crazy thing is, he got deployed to Afghanistan early in December. The day after he left, she was at my house getting D'd down.

You POS
laugh.gif
I unknowingly did this
30t6p3b.gif

realistically...probably so. id be uncomfortable with it but im sure id get over it

realistically...probably so. id be uncomfortable with it but im sure id get over it

iBlink wrote:

Im a solider i been deployed... you are the guy we call in the army Jody while we deployed fighting for our life and think we have a girl who is loyal back at the house is being D downed by somebody else and when we come back she acts like everything is all good... But we all know that she got hers while we are down range... There is no way beating that situation... Thats why i cut all ties with females when I go downrange because i know damn well aint no shawty finna wait for no 15 months SMH... Even the married females do it too.. 
But to answer OP question yea i will still date her people make mistakes... If i planned on being with her I would tell her to get it covered that easy.... 

iBlink wrote:

Im a solider i been deployed... you are the guy we call in the army Jody while we deployed fighting for our life and think we have a girl who is loyal back at the house is being D downed by somebody else and when we come back she acts like everything is all good... But we all know that she got hers while we are down range... There is no way beating that situation... Thats why i cut all ties with females when I go downrange because i know damn well aint no shawty finna wait for no 15 months SMH... Even the married females do it too.. 
But to answer OP question yea i will still date her people make mistakes... If i planned on being with her I would tell her to get it covered that easy.... 

all you dudes saying youd MAKE her get it covered....you paying? because last i heard...it wasnt cheap. especially not for someone she was just "dating"

all you dudes saying youd MAKE her get it covered....you paying? because last i heard...it wasnt cheap. especially not for someone she was just "dating"

Not a big deal, it's a tattoo. Don't really mean anything if I'm feeling her, shouldn't be a problem

Back
Top Bottom