Would you date or wife a chick that has her ex boyfriends name tattooed on her body?

Y'all wildin.

If Scarlett Johansson had a tattoo of Ryan Reynolds name, and she asked you out, y'all would be proposing by the end of the night.
laugh.gif

i think girls like that are off-limits. i know a chick who has my buddys name tatted by her vag and they broke up over a year ago but she still goes and visits him up at school maybe twice a month and lets him smash whenever he feels like it. no matter what, the chick with the tat always let whoever's name is tatted on her body to smash, at least thats my theory

i think girls like that are off-limits. i know a chick who has my buddys name tatted by her vag and they broke up over a year ago but she still goes and visits him up at school maybe twice a month and lets him smash whenever he feels like it. no matter what, the chick with the tat always let whoever's name is tatted on her body to smash, at least thats my theory

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i would always bust a nut on the name...

i think that would be funny
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but foreal tho i dont know if i would date one
you could always cover up the tat or get it remove tho so eh

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i would always bust a nut on the name...

i think that would be funny
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but foreal tho i dont know if i would date one
you could always cover up the tat or get it remove tho so eh

Wonder how my baby moms bf feels..chick got my name on her back plus initials..

O well i did the whole 9 to her, good luck on his part..

Wonder how my baby moms bf feels..chick got my name on her back plus initials..

O well i did the whole 9 to her, good luck on his part..

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by zube42

If she's dumb enough to get a boyfriend's name tattooed on her, hell no.
I would never want a chick to tat my name on herself. There other types of gestures she can do to prove her love.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by zube42

If she's dumb enough to get a boyfriend's name tattooed on her, hell no.
I would never want a chick to tat my name on herself. There other types of gestures she can do to prove her love.

if she had the qualities and tendancies to make me look past that i would consider but the big test would be that i would tell her were going to go somewhere to get the tat removed, if she seemed even the least bit hesitant i'd kick her to the curb right there.

if she had the qualities and tendancies to make me look past that i would consider but the big test would be that i would tell her were going to go somewhere to get the tat removed, if she seemed even the least bit hesitant i'd kick her to the curb right there.

Back
Top Bottom