Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?

I guess I'm in the minority.  Your family would be a dynasty for the next thousand years at least.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

1 trillion.... Oh hell yea !!! I would just have a few stipulations.

I would want a visitor every day it's allowed, my own cell in a low security facility & my conjugal visits to be every 2-3 weeks.

Plus I would want my personal bank account with a 100 billion in it just in case I appeal down the line and win my case lol

There's no case except being accused of making bad life decisions
laugh.gif

NO.

Dumbest thread ever.

Why would i go to jail for other ppl to enjoy money.

I must mean nothing than.

Yea I would. My fam would be against it but the idea of setting my family up after they set me up pretty nice in life is a no brainer esp for 1 trillion...like we'll be the illuminati after that. Then once we're the nwo i'll get out of jail.

Ya'll dudes is short-term.

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

man, I'd go to jail for life for nothin mayne.

3 hots and a cot.

free gym and cable.
No vag, unless you tryna warm up to one of those batty bois, but you might end up been somebodies lil sweet thang

I'm surprised to see so many No's in here.

Last year dudes was talking about they'd suck a guy off for millions and were dead serious about it.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I'm surprised to see so many No's in here.

Last year dudes was talking about they'd suck a guy off for millions and were dead serious about it.

Theres a pretty big difference between 1 BJ and life imprisonment..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(also, I'm guessing life imprisonment would yield quite a few more BJ's)

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by majik214

^moron. You act as if a trillion is worth more than you being in your son's life. Some people really do live on that "Money Over Everything" crap. Grow up man. You act like you're making some type of sacrifice by doing this.

indifferent.gif
 look at the time of my edit, then look at your reply.

go play in traffic.
Shut the $+%! up son he caught you.
laugh.gif
don't get upset.

No, not a chance. My mom wouldn't exchange a damn a thing on this earth for my freedom.

laugh.gif
 ++**@$+ idiot bro

Originally Posted by odog24

yes but before i went i would get a tattoo of the blueprint on my body and then breakout and go to panama and enjoy the goodlife

I figure if you wanted to answer yes, it's more about sacrificing your freedom so your family can do greater things.

No one would spend a trillion in a lifetime, but your family could set up hundreds of charity foundations that help fight poverty, disease, famine, and numerous other problems. You give up your life, but you could help countless others if your family became the world's greatest philanthropists.

Back
Top Bottom