Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?

Yeah, how would your mom feel if you're in prison for life?  It would kill her.  No amount of money will forgive that. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I'm surprised to see so many No's in here.

Last year dudes was talking about they'd suck a guy off for millions and were dead serious about it.

Theres a pretty big difference between 1 BJ and life imprisonment..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(also, I'm guessing life imprisonment would yield quite a few more BJ's)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

where do y'all come up with these scenarios?

my thoughts exactly... what sense does this question make... people have way too much time on their hands

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I'm surprised to see so many No's in here.

Last year dudes was talking about they'd suck a guy off for millions and were dead serious about it.

Theres a pretty big difference between 1 BJ and life imprisonment..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(also, I'm guessing life imprisonment would yield quite a few more BJ's)
images
 well damn

so your fam gets to enjoy that money while you're in prison eating trash and chillin with men. no females or none of that.
na son.

na.

Freedom. If I worked hard enough I could put my family in the situation where they are more than comfortable AND be there to experience it with them.

I only trust myself to do the right things with a trillion dollars. I think my mother might let me with her decisions.

Well if one does decide to go thru with this deal, im sure a few milion dollars spenr from that trilly would be able to hire a
Team of experts and engineers to help break u out, move overseas and enjoy most of that trillion

Absolutely. Then get them cracking on my billion dollar escape/ disappearing act. A trillion is enough to buy anyone.

Back
Top Bottom