Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

I'd hope that my kid at 20 would be independent and responsible enough for that.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

at least you know where shes @...
and you know what she's doing
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'd hope that my kid at 20 would be independent and responsible enough for that.

Agreed. And after 2 years of college life, I'd hope that her people felt like you do. But....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Hell no!...If I have a daughter, shes gonna be a full time Nun.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely a no, however I can't control these situations and the only thing I can hope for is that my daughter can harbor these responsibilities.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Hell no!...If I have a daughter, shes gonna be a full time Nun.

Yea alright and then when she goes to college she's going to be a full time #@e

...You obviously dont know anything about Nuns...

I mean at that age you would have to already think they've been having sex.

You have to let her be grown at some point.

If she's 20 and still taking orders from her dad she shouldn't in a serious relationship at all.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

at least you know where shes @...
I don't get how mom's are more comfortable saying, "Yeah, you can stay by yourself for 2 years, 200 miles away, with NO supervision,with God knows what in your planner..... but....... if you stay ONE night with that man we all know and trust and consider part of our family, that's a problem. So what he actually cares for you and your future. I prefer you around all those footballplayers that just want to get you drunk and $$!% you crazy."

Smh...Thinkin' of the things that I've done with females....and im talking about "goody-2-shoes", I would never want a daughter ...smh

-knocks on every wooden object in the crib-

If she still lives with me in my house, hell no.

If she's grown and lives by herself, she can do whatever the hell she wants. Just don't tell me.
sick.gif
smh.gif

My girls parents are TOO comfortable about me having sex with their daughter...

My girls mom made this cake called "Better than sex" cake...and after I finished a peice she asked "So, was it better than Sex?...or is mydaughter slacking???-lol-"....I didnt know what to do...I was stuck
laugh.gif

In this situation the parents might as well let her stay with her bf. At least theyre being honest and letting you know that they want to spend the nighttogether. Odds are theyre ALREADY SMASHING.

She DORMS at school but LIVES at home. But still... if those dorm walls could talk... so IDK what the big deal is.

Back
Top Bottom