Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

Originally Posted by Diego

Yeah just make sure he leaves his penis at your house.
No AYO!
laugh.gif
that wouldn't save her anyway.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

My girls parents are TOO comfortable about me having sex with their daughter...

My girls mom made this cake called "Better than sex" cake...and after I finished a peice she asked "So, was it better than Sex?...or is my daughter slacking???-lol-"....I didnt know what to do...I was stuck
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i would of been stuttering . . . .

and to the OP if i had a 20 year old daughter , I think we would be past the point where I can tell her what to do. I just can hope shes responsible with whoshe sleeps with because lord knows somebody already smashed by prom night . . .

Like, I was at her crib yesterday and her brother said she was the 40 year old virgin and I just looked at him like "dude
smh.gif
....."

It's one thing to have some crazy unrealistic view of your little sister. That's ok. But who do you think I am? It's been damnnear a year. You think we just hold hands? come on fam...

haha when ever i see DearWinter post its always about his girl and his serious relationship, now i find out shes not ALLOWED to spend the night with you? damnhomie that sucks
laugh.gif
cant she just say shes stayin somewhere else if itsthat big of a deal

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Like, I was at her crib yesterday and her brother said she was the 40 year old virgin and I just looked at him like "dude
smh.gif
....."

It's one thing to have some crazy unrealistic view of your little sister. That's ok. But who do you think I am? It's been damn near a year. You think we just hold hands? come on fam...
roll.gif
@this happening...

"that rilla is a good dude....he stands by my sister, waiting for marriage to have sex with her....shes so innocent.
tongue.gif
"

meanwhile, he's the only virgin in the family....
laugh.gif
Fam, I was damn near offended! My brow even wrinkled! So wait........ you guys really think INS? Like....how could you? So theyMUST think I'm her %#%*!! They see me jumping through hoops for her and say shhh like, "She got you by the balls". No __, I got her by theuterus. Are you for real?! Dude's be cracking jokes and ALL of my come backs are out of bounds because my only comeback for an ugly joke is"I still get GOOD wet-wet from your baby sis though, so I ain't tripping." I CAN'T SAY THAT ##%! IN HER LIVING ROOM! So i just be lookinglike the butt of all jokes man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

If she still lives with me in my house, hell no.

If she's grown and lives by herself, she can do whatever the hell she wants. Just don't tell me.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Agree...... but thank God I have 2 boys and no daughters.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

haha when ever i see DearWinter post its always about his girl and his serious relationship, now i find out shes not ALLOWED to spend the night with you? damn homie that sucks
laugh.gif
cant she just say shes stayin somewhere else if its that big of a deal

It's not a huge deal, she still always arrives home a day late but right on time. She gets dropped off here. Itake her home the next day. They thank me for driving to BSU to pick up their "little girl",. All bueno. Imean, spend nights with her on campus and we spend days together when she's here. But I only get her to spend the night here when she's arriving homefrom school.

yo i deal with the same type of !@%@ sometimes, girlie always seems to be on a schedule tombout we gotta leave at 9:30 so my dad won't get mad at me :smhand shes older than me :smh:x2

Originally Posted by DJ bana

at 20, yes. definitely. you have to let go at some point.... 20 is a decent age.
naahh, its just 1 measly year from a teen

way too young still

My girl's parents are REAL religious like parents, grandparents, uncles aunts all own the church in the congregation etc. So I don't expect them to beall willy nilly with what my girl does with me (She's 19). BUT! I mean its been 2 1/2 years and her mom damn near caught us in the living room
laugh.gif
C'mon now you know I'm gettin it in.

What stupid is I'm practically family.I do DAMN good by their daughter, I'm a nice guy, got a good head on my shoulders but because I'm at workinstead of in church every Sunday I'm not "EQUALLY YOLKED" within the Body Of Christ.

eyes.gif
C'mon now. I know N_ that go to that same church that still do dirt.

smh.gif
....."

It's one thing to have some crazy unrealistic view of your little sister. That's ok. But who do you think I am? It's been damn near a year. You think we just hold hands? come on fam...
roll.gif
@this happening...

"that rilla is a good dude....he stands by my sister, waiting for marriage to have sex with her....shes so innocent.
tongue.gif
"

laugh.gif
Fam, I was damn near offended! My brow even wrinkled! So wait........ you guys really think INS? Like....how could you? So they MUST think I'm her %#%*!! They see me jumping through hoops for her and say shhh like, "She got you by the balls". No __, I got her by the uterus. Are you for real?! Dude's be cracking jokes and ALL of my come backs are out of bounds because my only comeback for an ugly joke is "I still get GOOD wet-wet from your baby sis though, so I ain't tripping." I CAN'T SAY THAT ##%! IN HER LIVING ROOM! So i just be looking like the butt of all jokes man
smh.gif
roll.gif

you ole teddy "speak softly and carry a large stick" roosevelt lookin !+$ boy....
Tell me about it!!
mad.gif

I made a thread about it a WHILE back. Her lil brother always sayin some slick !+!%. I mean not enough for me to out right beat his !@%, but I could easilydead all the slick talk with..

" Yea well I had (My girl's name) in the Boston Crab 20 minutesago.."

But I can't say that when I'm the living room with her Mom, Dad, Sisters watchin'.

I just
smh.gif
and grin and bear it.

smh.gif
....."

roll.gif
@this happening...

tongue.gif
"

laugh.gif
Fam, I was damn near offended! My brow even wrinkled! So wait........ you guys really think INS? Like....how could you? So they MUST think I'm her %#%*!! They see me jumping through hoops for her and say shhh like, "She got you by the balls". No __, I got her by the uterus. Are you for real?! Dude's be cracking jokes and ALL of my come backs are out of bounds because my only comeback for an ugly joke is "I still get GOOD wet-wet from your baby sis though, so I ain't tripping." I CAN'T SAY THAT ##%! IN HER LIVING ROOM! So i just be looking like the butt of all jokes man
smh.gif
roll.gif

you ole teddy "speak softly and carry a large stick" roosevelt lookin !+$ boy....

Considering the subject matter, that quote is hilarious...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ask yourself this same question. how does that reflect on you as a parent?l

Fine. I'm not saying ENDORSE the idea. I'm just saying be real about it

Option A - Let her rebel against my strict law so that when she goes back to school she does God knows what, since she's on her own and out of my directcontrol.
Option B - Let her be with the ONE guy that I've known and trusted for 15 months, who my sister has known for 7 years since that's her son's bestfriend.

Be a good parent. Make the choice. I choose B.

hell no, i would let my youngers on do it tho, yes its a double standard and i dont care

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

smh.gif
....."

roll.gif
@this happening...

tongue.gif
"

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Tell me about it!!
mad.gif

I made a thread about it a WHILE back. Her lil brother always sayin some slick !+!%. I mean not enough for me to out right beat his !@%, but I could easily dead all the slick talk with..

" Yea well I had (My girl's name) in the Boston Crab 20 minutes ago.."

But I can't say that when I'm the living room with her Mom, Dad, Sisters watchin'.

I just
smh.gif
and grin and bear it.
smh.gif
good man. and it's only cuz I love that girl and don't want to ruin her image. She's so brainwashed that she plays into their"good girl" scenarios then gets bad when she can't be treated like a grown up. OK then sweety, how about you stop accepting 17 letters inscrabble cuz you're "mommy's little girl" and thenwe'll try to work past that 12 AM curfew. HTF you spend two years on the most jumping campus around, then come home to a +#+%*!$ curfew?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom