Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Smh...Thinkin' of the things that I've done with females....and im talking about "goody-2-shoes", I would never want a daughter ...smh

-knocks on every wooden object in the crib-

and this is why I prayed for a son... Curse my luck, I've been thinking of damn near every foul/semi bogus thing I've ever done to a girl over the past8 months and it makes me sick to my stomache.
tired.gif

But back to the topic at hand, I would hope that i've raised her with enough morals and values to actually value herself and have a vast amount ofknowledge about guys and the way the world operates that I would never be faced with this scenario.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Like, I was at her crib yesterday and her brother said she was the 40 year old virgin and I just looked at him like "dude
smh.gif
....."

It's one thing to have some crazy unrealistic view of your little sister. That's ok. But who do you think I am? It's been damn near a year. You think we just hold hands? come on fam...
roll.gif
@this happening...

"that rilla is a good dude....he stands by my sister, waiting for marriage to have sex with her....shes so innocent.
tongue.gif
"

meanwhile, he's the only virgin in the family....
laugh.gif
Fam, I was damn near offended! My brow even wrinkled! So wait........ you guys really think INS? Like....how could you? So they MUST think I'm her %#%*!! They see me jumping through hoops for her and say shhh like, "She got you by the balls". No __, I got her by the uterus. Are you for real?! Dude's be cracking jokes and ALL of my come backs are out of bounds because my only comeback for an ugly joke is "I still get GOOD wet-wet from your baby sis though, so I ain't tripping." I CAN'T SAY THAT ##%! IN HER LIVING ROOM! So i just be looking like the butt of all jokes man
smh.gif
roll.gif

you ole teddy "speak softly and carry a large stick" roosevelt lookin !+$ boy....

Considering the subject matter, that quote is hilarious...
eek.gif
, shut up N, where in the world have you been?!?!?!?

Givin ya baby sis that heavy, freaknasty type-A @@+%, where else?
laugh.gif
Sike na, just been without a decent phone 4 a while...but im back with a vengeancenow...yall mafuhz cant get rid of me!
laugh.gif

the most jumping campus around,

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

no, let's be serious.......
eyes.gif

I got yo stoneface smart %+@

Spoiler [+]
Main Entry: hy·per·bo·le [img]http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif[/img] Pronunciation: \hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē\ Function: noun Etymology: Latin, from Greek hyperbolē excess, hyperbole, hyperbola, from hyperballein to exceed, from hyper- + ballein to throw - more at devil Date: 15th century
: extravagant exaggeration (as "mile-high ice-cream cones")

NOW WHAT?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Like, I was at her crib yesterday and her brother said she was the 40 year old virgin and I just looked at him like "dude
smh.gif
....."

It's one thing to have some crazy unrealistic view of your little sister. That's ok. But who do you think I am? It's been damn near a year. You think we just hold hands? come on fam...
roll.gif
@this happening...

"that rilla is a good dude....he stands by my sister, waiting for marriage to have sex with her....shes so innocent.
tongue.gif
"

meanwhile, he's the only virgin in the family....
laugh.gif
Fam, I was damn near offended! My brow even wrinkled! So wait........ you guys really think INS? Like....how could you? So they MUST think I'm her %#%*!! They see me jumping through hoops for her and say shhh like, "She got you by the balls". No __, I got her by the uterus. Are you for real?! Dude's be cracking jokes and ALL of my come backs are out of bounds because my only comeback for an ugly joke is "I still get GOOD wet-wet from your baby sis though, so I ain't tripping." I CAN'T SAY THAT ##%! IN HER LIVING ROOM! So i just be looking like the butt of all jokes man
smh.gif
roll.gif

you ole teddy "speak softly and carry a large stick" roosevelt lookin !+$ boy....
Tell me about it!!
mad.gif

I made a thread about it a WHILE back. Her lil brother always sayin some slick !+!%. I mean not enough for me to out right beat his !@%, but I could easily dead all the slick talk with..

" Yea well I had (My girl's name) in the Boston Crab 20 minutes ago.."

But I can't say that when I'm the living room with her Mom, Dad, Sisters watchin'.

I just
smh.gif
and grin and bear it.
smh.gif
good man. and it's only cuz I love that girl and don't want to ruin her image. She's so brainwashed that she plays into their "good girl" scenarios then gets bad when she can't be treated like a grown up. OK then sweety, how about you stop accepting 17 letters in scrabble cuz you're "mommy's little girl" and then we'll try to work past that 12 AM curfew. HTF you spend two years on the most jumping campus around, then come home to a +#+%*!$ curfew?
smh.gif
Basically. Whats worse is my girl has 2 dads. Her Biological dad and her step-dad (That raised her her whole life). AND they're mad cool witheach other!
eek.gif

Do you know what its like to walk into a living room and get the talk from TWO dads and anuncle?
I kept it
pimp.gif
tho.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Smh...Thinkin' of the things that I've done with females....and im talking about "goody-2-shoes", I would never want a daughter ...smh

and this is why I prayed for a son... Curse my luck, I've been thinking of damn near every foul/semi bogus thing I've ever done to a girl over the past 8 months and it makes me sick to my stomache.
tired.gif

But back to the topic at hand, I would hope that i've raised her with enough morals and values to actually value herself and have a vast amount of knowledge about guys and the way the world operates that I would never be faced with this scenario.
As much bible thumping as their into, could there be any doubt? Or maybe there's doubt because of the inevitable thirst women have forforbidden fruit. Her mom must think she's a ticking time bomb ready to explode in my lap. Little does she know...she's way too late...
pimp.gif

Kinda makes you wonder..
Do you know what its like to walk into a living room and get the talk from TWO dads and an uncle?

Nope!

Insert "Abe Simpson .gif"

and this is why I prayed for a son... Curse my luck, I've been thinking of damn near every foul/semi bogus thing I've ever done to a girl over the past 8 months and it makes me sick to my stomache.
tired.gif

But back to the topic at hand, I would hope that i've raised her with enough morals and values to actually value herself and have a vast amount of knowledge about guys and the way the world operates that I would never be faced with this scenario.

AKA I hope her !$$ never asks me some dumb #%$* like this

^She didn't ask her mom. I'm asking NT for a reason genius. Furthermore, I'm not asking for permission, I'm doing a survey. Come July 10th,she's at my telly regardless. I'm grown,whether she realizes she is or not. I don't need permission to do a damn thingin my relationship. So when I say, "Baby, it's time to ride out." She's either riding out or explaining to her best friend over thephone how she lost her man. I have zero tolerance for other people dictating the happenings in my relationship. Besides, she's never be smartenough to realize that her mom doesn't even care about half the rules she enforces. She just enforces them because she still can. As a bad !%% lil 12 yearold, I learned that you only get as much leeway as you can take by force. Then you let the parent acclimate to the new "understanding". She's 20.It's time to put that 12 AM curfew to the test.

if she still lives under their roof...she has no say-so.

pay your own bills = make your own decisions

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if she still lives under their roof...she has no say-so.

pay your own bills = make your own decisions
Right. Just like the rest of us did. We all waited to pay bills before we got the idea to do what we wanted. Right...
laugh.gif
... where do you womenget these unrealistic mantras from? She's 20 years old!
%*%% Umma go? Prom Day FTL
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DAMN! Prom night?!?!? Shooooooooooot, __ did they make you take notes and a chapter quiz after the lecture?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

tired.gif

AKA I hope her !$$ never asks me some dumb #%$* like this

I'ma do some jail time I can feel it in the air all ready. These lil boys bad as hell these days make my generation look saintified... I know a little 6yrold who went to see disney on ice and was looking at the Little Mermaid talking bout "I'ma Suck Them ******* Mama!!!" (o_O)?!?!?!?!?!?!

HELL NAH I CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

no. but ten again she would be over 18 so not really my choice. unless i pulled the "you live under my roof" bit.
But she doesn't. She spends the majority of her time off at school, then comes home for 3 months. What if she said, "Fine. I'll staywith ____ (fill in the blank) for 3 months and when I go back to school and sign my apt. lease, then what?"

that "bit" is just that. A easily speakable slogan with just a little "bit" of usable logic. It's a fall back for people with no betterexplanation or reasoning... you can't raise kids on slogans
grin.gif
. Stay in school, just say no to drugs, blah blah... all cliche. Nobody responds to those."You have to be real with it. Kids aren't stupid. They don't follow orders like robots. They use reason and logic just like everyoneelse."Say no to crack but weed won't kill you. It just saps all of your motivation and drive away. You don't want that do you?"."Don't quit on school because so far, it's the best shot you'll have at surviving in this world.It's not the only one, but it's pretty reliable. You don't want to have to struggle to eat, do you?" and so on.

Sounds weird. I think I'd be okay with it, depending on how the topics is broached.

If she asks to go sexing at her boyfriend's house (like spend the night), $%!? Of course not.
But if they're going out of town or something (and I'm certain they'll be sexing), why not? They're adults. My daughter won't be stupidenough to become preggers anyways.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

at 20, yes. definitely. you have to let go at some point.... 20 is a decent age.

sick.gif
damn where are all the nice girls at. give me a virgin that knows howto handle herself and not give it up at the "decent age."

virigins >

Rilla,

Yea that @+$! sounds all good and well coming from your side because of course you're her mate and YOU want her to be with you. But say you're daughtercame to you and proposed this. You wouldn't have any qualms with it???

right off the bat if you say you wouldn't YOU'RE A $%+%!%# LIAR!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Sounds weird. I think I'd be okay with it, depending on how the topics is broached.

If she asks to go sexing at her boyfriend's house (like spend the night), $%!? Of course not.
But if they're going out of town or something (and I'm certain they'll be sexing), why not? They're adults. My daughter won't be stupid enough to become preggers anyways.
If she asked, t would be more like, "Mom we're going out and Rilla asked me to be his D.D. since he and his friends will be drinking.It's just safer if I drive since I don't drink. I can't just drop him off and take his car, so he said he'd just take me home in the morning.His dad will be home. Hold up before you get mad, mom I've been independent for 2 years now. I know how to make mature decisions and I've been arounddrunk boys before. I can take care of myself."

I think that parents need to stop trying to shelter their kids so much. 99% of the people on here that are saying they don't want their girls to have sexbefore age 25 weren't practicing what they preach.

My brother in law is about to get married, and her dad is so dumb and naive on this very situation. He requests that they sleep in separate beds untilthey're married, that they live in separate apartments until they're married, and she's 23 years old, graduated college, and working for AmericanExpress!

He really has no idea that she's getting piped by him yet?

Stop setting double standards, hypocrites..

pimp.gif
yea i mean imma guy and i want my girl wit me on my b day and i knowwhat i have planned if my daughter is that old she can do what she want

Back
Top Bottom