Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

My daughters mother (who I plan on marrying one day) is a different race than me...

People stare sometimes...

Who cares... Be with who you like....

My family gets together with her family... We all get along and have a good time...

It may be difficult for some people but why jeopardize your happiness because of how other people feel about it???

My daughters mother (who I plan on marrying one day) is a different race than me...

People stare sometimes...

Who cares... Be with who you like....

My family gets together with her family... We all get along and have a good time...

It may be difficult for some people but why jeopardize your happiness because of how other people feel about it???

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

his reasons were because he thinks relationships are hard as it is and dating someone with different culture and  ethnic background would only make things harder for both of you and your future kids
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your friend is an idiot.[/color]

his reasons were because he thinks relationships are hard as it is and dating someone with different culture and  ethnic background would only make things harder for both of you and your future kids

Im like all races combined in one man

so yes you should...mixed people are more objective

one day there should be one race of people.

Im like all races combined in one man

so yes you should...mixed people are more objective

one day there should be one race of people.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Pretty much 
laugh.gif

I think the only reason he was saying that was because this Asian chick broke up with him a few months back because her grandparents didn't want her dating a black guy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Pretty much 
laugh.gif

I think the only reason he was saying that was because this Asian chick broke up with him a few months back because her grandparents didn't want her dating a black guy 
laugh.gif

I've never dated within my race... So I would definitely marry someone outside my race.

I've never dated within my race... So I would definitely marry someone outside my race.

Back
Top Bottom