Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Yep. Love is love and my family is pretty open minded. Hubs is 1/4 Irish + white, mexican, lord knows what all I'm not really sure
laugh.gif

And I've seen comments on here that mirror your friends.  They'd date or sleep with someone outside their race, but they'd never bring one home to their moms (eg marry them) because she'd kill them.  That's their prerogative I guess, but I'd be damned if I let my parents live my life.

Yep. Love is love and my family is pretty open minded. Hubs is 1/4 Irish + white, mexican, lord knows what all I'm not really sure
laugh.gif

And I've seen comments on here that mirror your friends.  They'd date or sleep with someone outside their race, but they'd never bring one home to their moms (eg marry them) because she'd kill them.  That's their prerogative I guess, but I'd be damned if I let my parents live my life.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I did.
I'm white. My wife is Mexican.
Been married a little over 10 years.
I think the area where you live might have somehting to do with this.
I'm in L.A. Seems like everywhere you look, there is a couple who are different ethnicities.
Plus i'm an old guy. too old to care if other people care who i'm with.
My family is a bunch of hippies and a lot them have married other ethnicities.
As far as my wife's family goes, me and one of her cousins wife are the only non-Hispanics.
I drink with them, eat with them and laugh with them and treat my wife right. We good.
I try to get them to drink Jameson's and any beer not named Corona or Bud Light and they try to get me to drink tequila...

-J-

LA ain't nothing BUT mixed couples
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I will say this, it's kinda one sided----I'm a black chick, and I usually didn't see alot of black girl mixed couples.   I've talked to guys outside my race, but given that I myself talk about race so much and my heritage, I think it would make my guy uncomfortable.  But if I met someone, I can't say what would happen. I compare myself to Sanaa in 'Something New'

Originally Posted by JBug88

I did.
I'm white. My wife is Mexican.
Been married a little over 10 years.
I think the area where you live might have somehting to do with this.
I'm in L.A. Seems like everywhere you look, there is a couple who are different ethnicities.
Plus i'm an old guy. too old to care if other people care who i'm with.
My family is a bunch of hippies and a lot them have married other ethnicities.
As far as my wife's family goes, me and one of her cousins wife are the only non-Hispanics.
I drink with them, eat with them and laugh with them and treat my wife right. We good.
I try to get them to drink Jameson's and any beer not named Corona or Bud Light and they try to get me to drink tequila...

-J-

LA ain't nothing BUT mixed couples
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I will say this, it's kinda one sided----I'm a black chick, and I usually didn't see alot of black girl mixed couples.   I've talked to guys outside my race, but given that I myself talk about race so much and my heritage, I think it would make my guy uncomfortable.  But if I met someone, I can't say what would happen. I compare myself to Sanaa in 'Something New'

been there, done that, still doing it. Been with my wife for 15 years, married for over 8. I'm black, and she's as white as the driven snow. We're good and so is our son. Think for yourself and do what makes YOU happy.

been there, done that, still doing it. Been with my wife for 15 years, married for over 8. I'm black, and she's as white as the driven snow. We're good and so is our son. Think for yourself and do what makes YOU happy.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

project-runway-heidi-klum-seals-new-reality-show-loves-divine1.jpg

#justsaying

laugh.gif
He just didn't win ...he WON, he looks like he headbutted a frag grenade. Dude is grateful everyday
laugh.gif

He has a  condition  called discoid lupus erythematosus thats why his face look like that 

And his net worth is 15 million plus he's a musician 

Even if he didn't have her am sure he could still pull a dime piece with no problem 

Is discoid lupus erythematosus the same reason for that gap in the middle of his two front teeth too?
Seal %$!* your girl?

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

project-runway-heidi-klum-seals-new-reality-show-loves-divine1.jpg

#justsaying

laugh.gif
He just didn't win ...he WON, he looks like he headbutted a frag grenade. Dude is grateful everyday
laugh.gif

He has a  condition  called discoid lupus erythematosus thats why his face look like that 

And his net worth is 15 million plus he's a musician 

Even if he didn't have her am sure he could still pull a dime piece with no problem 

Is discoid lupus erythematosus the same reason for that gap in the middle of his two front teeth too?
Seal %$!* your girl?

I'm Irish and a little bit German and my husband is West Indian. I'm the first person in my family to marry outside of my race and my parents and everyone in my family don't seem to mind.

I think your friend is an ignorant clown. When two people are from two different cultures it's an amazing experience to learn new things. My husband has taught me so much about his culture and I'm still learning. And I'm excited to teach our children about both of our ethnic backgrounds one day.

I haven't noticed anyone make any comments about us being together and I surely haven't seen anyone staring at us. Maybe it's because I don't care and I'm not looking for anyone else's approval.

It's just all about who you love. You shouldn't cut off all other races just because, God forbid you might learn something new about another culture or what you THINK will be difficult for your future children.

I'm Irish and a little bit German and my husband is West Indian. I'm the first person in my family to marry outside of my race and my parents and everyone in my family don't seem to mind.

I think your friend is an ignorant clown. When two people are from two different cultures it's an amazing experience to learn new things. My husband has taught me so much about his culture and I'm still learning. And I'm excited to teach our children about both of our ethnic backgrounds one day.

I haven't noticed anyone make any comments about us being together and I surely haven't seen anyone staring at us. Maybe it's because I don't care and I'm not looking for anyone else's approval.

It's just all about who you love. You shouldn't cut off all other races just because, God forbid you might learn something new about another culture or what you THINK will be difficult for your future children.

Hey NikeKid, why are you trying to be the next DC in General?

You already tried being Club29 in the JB forum.

Hey NikeKid, why are you trying to be the next DC in General?

You already tried being Club29 in the JB forum.

Originally Posted by im that one

im italian and irish...

all ive ever talked to are mixed and african-american women.

my current prospect has potential.

so yes ill be marrying someone outside of my race. the only woman i find remotely attractive close to my race is Scareltte Johannson. don't ask me why, i really dont know what it is? just not my cup of tea at all.

and yes... your friend is an idiot.
I feel you, sir (pau.). I'm 1/2 PR, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian. Never really went for white broads. I suppose love knows no boundaries, though. I'm not sure I ever want to get married as I saw what happened with my 'rents. Much rather be on some Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn &^%$
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom