Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

project-runway-heidi-klum-seals-new-reality-show-loves-divine1.jpg

#justsaying

laugh.gif
He just didn't win ...he WON, he looks like he headbutted a frag grenade. Dude is grateful everyday
laugh.gif

He has a  condition  called discoid lupus erythematosus thats why his face look like that 

And his net worth is 15 million plus he's a musician 

Even if he didn't have her am sure he could still pull a dime piece with no problem 

#justsaying

laugh.gif
He just didn't win ...he WON, he looks like he headbutted a frag grenade. Dude is grateful everyday
laugh.gif

He has a  condition  called discoid lupus erythematosus thats why his face look like that 

Even if he didn't have her am sure he could still pull a dime piece with no problem 

im italian and irish...

all ive ever talked to are mixed and african-american women.

my current prospect has potential.

so yes ill be marrying someone outside of my race. the only woman i find remotely attractive close to my race is Scareltte Johannson. don't ask me why, i really dont know what it is? just not my cup of tea at all.

and yes... your friend is an idiot.

im italian and irish...

all ive ever talked to are mixed and african-american women.

my current prospect has potential.

so yes ill be marrying someone outside of my race. the only woman i find remotely attractive close to my race is Scareltte Johannson. don't ask me why, i really dont know what it is? just not my cup of tea at all.

and yes... your friend is an idiot.

i think to short-sell yourself on love solely due to race/ethnicity is pure stupidity.

i think to short-sell yourself on love solely due to race/ethnicity is pure stupidity.

I'm black, so I would not marry any woman inside my race.
kanye shrug

I'm black, so I would not marry any woman inside my race.
kanye shrug

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

#justsaying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is discoid lupus erythematosus the same reason for that gap in the middle of his two front teeth too?

I did.
I'm white. My wife is Mexican.
Been married a little over 10 years.
I think the area where you live might have somehting to do with this.
I'm in L.A. Seems like everywhere you look, there is a couple who are different ethnicities.
Plus i'm an old guy. too old to care if other people care who i'm with.
My family is a bunch of hippies and a lot them have married other ethnicities.
As far as my wife's family goes, me and one of her cousins wife are the only non-Hispanics.
I drink with them, eat with them and laugh with them and treat my wife right. We good.
I try to get them to drink Jameson's and any beer not named Corona or Bud Light and they try to get me to drink tequila...

-J-

I did.
I'm white. My wife is Mexican.
Been married a little over 10 years.
I think the area where you live might have somehting to do with this.
I'm in L.A. Seems like everywhere you look, there is a couple who are different ethnicities.
Plus i'm an old guy. too old to care if other people care who i'm with.
My family is a bunch of hippies and a lot them have married other ethnicities.
As far as my wife's family goes, me and one of her cousins wife are the only non-Hispanics.
I drink with them, eat with them and laugh with them and treat my wife right. We good.
I try to get them to drink Jameson's and any beer not named Corona or Bud Light and they try to get me to drink tequila...

-J-

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

#justsaying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is discoid lupus erythematosus the same reason for that gap in the middle of his two front teeth too?

Back
Top Bottom