Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm black and I am dating a Hispanic girl. I'm proposing in 4 days.. So yeah, I would.

congrats...its premature but i'm sure she'll say yes and it'll be her best christmas ever
laugh.gif

I'm black and I am dating a Hispanic girl. I'm proposing in 4 days.. So yeah, I would.

congrats...its premature but i'm sure she'll say yes and it'll be her best christmas ever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Probably not.

I'm Chinese.  I'm VERY Chinese.  I love being Chinese.

I hate eating meals without rice.  I credit most of my swagger to Chan Ho Nam and Chicken.  I get damn irritated explaining things to non tech-savvy people.  I will NEVER understand how people wear their dirty
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
shoes in their own house.  I celebrate my New Year in February, and that means animal dice, red envelopes, and cemeteries.  I even want a big, expensive, uncomfortable, wooden furniture set that i'll never use; and I have no idea why.

When I look to the future to my wife and kids, I just don't see how they could fit a different mold.  And when I try to imagine them fitting a different mold, I can't imagine myself fitting with them.

I got nothing against interracial dating, but that's only proved to strengthen my belief that I won't be happy marrying outside of my culture.

Sounds like a conformist, or communist
laugh.gif
j/k

Probably not.

I hate eating meals without rice.  I credit most of my swagger to Chan Ho Nam and Chicken.  I get damn irritated explaining things to non tech-savvy people.  I will NEVER understand how people wear their dirty
shoes in their own house.  I celebrate my New Year in February, and that means animal dice, red envelopes, and cemeteries.  I even want a big, expensive, uncomfortable, wooden furniture set that i'll never use; and I have no idea why.

When I look to the future to my wife and kids, I just don't see how they could fit a different mold.  And when I try to imagine them fitting a different mold, I can't imagine myself fitting with them.

I got nothing against interracial dating, but that's only proved to strengthen my belief that I won't be happy marrying outside of my culture.

laugh.gif
j/k

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Probably not.

laugh.gif
j/k
Maybe so, but if you ever tried to get a Mexican girl to watch Young and Dangerous with you, you'd feel my pain.
grin.gif

Probably not.

laugh.gif
j/k
Maybe so, but if you ever tried to get a Mexican girl to watch Young and Dangerous with you, you'd feel my pain.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I don't know because most women outside of the black race age horribly
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm black if it matters....

i would smash every race though
ohwell.gif

you cant be serious....
you must not be from NY...take a walk into Washington Heights one day so you can see what a dimepiece 40-45 year old dominican woman looks like.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I don't know because most women outside of the black race age horribly
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm black if it matters....

i would smash every race though
ohwell.gif

you cant be serious....
you must not be from NY...take a walk into Washington Heights one day so you can see what a dimepiece 40-45 year old dominican woman looks like.

btw love is blind, people that are so negated against the thought of venturing outside their race, most likely are because of lack of character and not being able to handle rejection from family members.

btw love is blind, people that are so negated against the thought of venturing outside their race, most likely are because of lack of character and not being able to handle rejection from family members.

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?
The female is always "flawed" in some superficial way.

indifferent.gif

+++! outta here

Talkin bout the females we get are always "flawed"... what female isn't flawed?? This dude just said we get leftovers. The nerve of people man. A *%### can't EVER win. Even when we diversify ourselves and spread our seed we still get these bull #!+# labels and generalizations.

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?
The female is always "flawed" in some superficial way.

indifferent.gif

+++! outta here

Talkin bout the females we get are always "flawed"... what female isn't flawed?? This dude just said we get leftovers. The nerve of people man. A *%### can't EVER win. Even when we diversify ourselves and spread our seed we still get these bull #!+# labels and generalizations.

Proposing on Christmas? Kinda corny.
You should wait until like New Years Eve at least. That way you can "start the year off right" and such.

But good luck bro
pimp.gif

You should wait until like New Years Eve at least. That way you can "start the year off right" and such.

But good luck bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

But good luck bro
pimp.gif
let them man propose however he feels....i think corny would be the last thing on his mind or his soon-to-be fiancee.
best of luck and holla at me if you need a photog and live in ny...lol

But good luck bro
pimp.gif
let them man propose however he feels....i think corny would be the last thing on his mind or his soon-to-be fiancee.

Probably not.

laugh.gif
j/k
grin.gif
Nah, some people are just wired differently and can't respond sexually to someone of another ethnicity...like personally I never was responsive to Asian women
not to say if she was a good person and turned me on sexually and intellectually I wouldn't go for it. Just never crossed my mind honestly, so I kinda guess I understand where you're coming from.

Although there was this one chick that was SUPER RICH (father sent her $6000 a month), just flew in from Hong Kong. Used to work on campus in planning, she needed assistance over a few week wasn't really fluent in English We developed a short-lived friendship after someone told me she said I was racist because I didn't respond to her advances
laugh.gif
....I was flattered, confused, and resentful of her accusation I didn't think she was trying to bag me, it never crossed my mind. I mean she was OD upset
laugh.gif
, I spoke to her and told her I didn't realize her intentions of course she called me a liar
laugh.gif

For a year and a half never saw her with another guy EVER...

Probably not.

laugh.gif
j/k
grin.gif
Nah, some people are just wired differently and can't respond sexually to someone of another ethnicity...like personally I never was responsive to Asian women
not to say if she was a good person and turned me on sexually and intellectually I wouldn't go for it. Just never crossed my mind honestly, so I kinda guess I understand where you're coming from.

Although there was this one chick that was SUPER RICH (father sent her $6000 a month), just flew in from Hong Kong. Used to work on campus in planning, she needed assistance over a few week wasn't really fluent in English We developed a short-lived friendship after someone told me she said I was racist because I didn't respond to her advances
laugh.gif
....I was flattered, confused, and resentful of her accusation I didn't think she was trying to bag me, it never crossed my mind. I mean she was OD upset
laugh.gif
, I spoke to her and told her I didn't realize her intentions of course she called me a liar
laugh.gif

For a year and a half never saw her with another guy EVER...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

But good luck bro
pimp.gif

I don't think Jesus would appreciate you tryna steal his shine ON HIS BIRTHDAY! But do you man. 
roll.gif

Just kiddinggggg.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

But good luck bro
pimp.gif

I don't think Jesus would appreciate you tryna steal his shine ON HIS BIRTHDAY! But do you man. 
roll.gif

Just kiddinggggg.

Back
Top Bottom