Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

I would do it, but I can't find any girl in another race that is interested in me.
so i'll take the L on interracial marriages

I would do it, but I can't find any girl in another race that is interested in me.
so i'll take the L on interracial marriages

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?
The female is always "flawed" in some superficial way.

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?

Everybody feels the same way about a girl that dates a guy of another race. I saw this white dude with the ugliest black girl I've seen in my life......and I couldn't have been anymore happier. In the south most of the white guys I've seen with black girls, the girl has been fat. But then again most black girls I've seen in the south period have been on the thicker side. Either way, did the do not want face and kept it moving
laugh.gif
? It's a pride thing...but for the most part I don't care. It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.

Anyhow as far as marriage goes I either want a Nigerian, Jewish
pimp.gif
 or "reg" white woman ideally. I don't think I can marry an Indian girl, for some reason I'm not attracted to most of them.

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?

Everybody feels the same way about a girl that dates a guy of another race. I saw this white dude with the ugliest black girl I've seen in my life......and I couldn't have been anymore happier. In the south most of the white guys I've seen with black girls, the girl has been fat. But then again most black girls I've seen in the south period have been on the thicker side. Either way, did the do not want face and kept it moving
laugh.gif
? It's a pride thing...but for the most part I don't care. It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.

Anyhow as far as marriage goes I either want a Nigerian, Jewish
pimp.gif
 or "reg" white woman ideally. I don't think I can marry an Indian girl, for some reason I'm not attracted to most of them.

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?
In a sense yeah,

If you are from New York the you'd probably agree, I ALWAYS see a professional white man with the "pick of the liter".
Wheter African-American, Asian, Hispanic..he has the BEST.

When you see an African-American male, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS or PROFESSIONAL he his,
somehow if he's with someone of difference, she's usually SUPERFICIALLY FLAWED...over-weight, introvert, from a dysfunctional family,
poor, just not popular etc. And if she's stunningly beautiful she's usually "new to America"...

Even in college, a female freshman wouldn't knowledge nor entertain the though of an African-American sexually if she has a shot at a prestigious sorority, group, or
employment opportunity.  But IF she's made "too many mistakes" with guys of the same race while partying and she's kinda shunned by the peer group that once accepted her, she's
all of a sudden "open to new things"...like African Americans are last option and never seen as top choice.

Not angry, not upset, just an observation that makes you wonder about all parties involved and the social mechanics of America

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?
In a sense yeah,

If you are from New York the you'd probably agree, I ALWAYS see a professional white man with the "pick of the liter".
Wheter African-American, Asian, Hispanic..he has the BEST.

When you see an African-American male, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS or PROFESSIONAL he his,
somehow if he's with someone of difference, she's usually SUPERFICIALLY FLAWED...over-weight, introvert, from a dysfunctional family,
poor, just not popular etc. And if she's stunningly beautiful she's usually "new to America"...

Even in college, a female freshman wouldn't knowledge nor entertain the though of an African-American sexually if she has a shot at a prestigious sorority, group, or
employment opportunity.  But IF she's made "too many mistakes" with guys of the same race while partying and she's kinda shunned by the peer group that once accepted her, she's
all of a sudden "open to new things"...like African Americans are last option and never seen as top choice.

Not angry, not upset, just an observation that makes you wonder about all parties involved and the social mechanics of America

I am mexican. I will ONLY date/marry outside of my race. I agree with your friend in it being hard though. My ex was Korean. Her and I dated for two years but our cultural differences did clash at times. For the most part she was just crazy though.

I am mexican. I will ONLY date/marry outside of my race. I agree with your friend in it being hard though. My ex was Korean. Her and I dated for two years but our cultural differences did clash at times. For the most part she was just crazy though.

for sure i would. it depends who i have a connection with. i like all races, really. i am fortunate enough to have open-minded parents, my grandparents are a whole different story but i don't really let their racist opinions affect me.

for sure i would. it depends who i have a connection with. i like all races, really. i am fortunate enough to have open-minded parents, my grandparents are a whole different story but i don't really let their racist opinions affect me.

My girl is biracial, black/white. When it comes to love, if a person loves you for who you are and have the qualities that you're looking for in a mate..........color is nonexistent.
pimp.gif

My girl is biracial, black/white. When it comes to love, if a person loves you for who you are and have the qualities that you're looking for in a mate..........color is nonexistent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

110% marrying outside no question

I though your parents were racist though? I could have swore you said this on more than one occasion?
You would risk the relationship you have with them for love?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

110% marrying outside no question

I though your parents were racist though? I could have swore you said this on more than one occasion?
You would risk the relationship you have with them for love?

Back
Top Bottom