Would you smash a 12th grader?

i must've been on the phone with her last night, and her mom picks up the phone on the other line like, "Aisha can't talk on the phone past10".

HS girls FTL.

of course, i'd smash an eleven year old if I honestly thought she was old enough and if she were running game on me enough that I didn't doubt her. Ihave NO interest in yourngsters at all, but if a girl says she is 25 and I have no reason to doubt her she is getting handled.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Who wouldn't smash an adult?
pimp.gif

Thread/

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

of course, i'd smash an eleven year old if I honestly thought she was old enough and if she were running game on me enough that I didn't doubt her. I have NO interest in yourngsters at all, but if a girl says she is 25 and I have no reason to doubt her she is getting handled.
pedobear.png

...i'd smash an eleven year old...
sick.gif

Edit: Son I had to come edit this post. There are 11 year olds in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

Da +%%$ is wrong with you.

Unless your in middle school u got problems son.

of course, i'd smash an eleven year old if I honestly thought she was old enough and if she were running game on me enough that I didn't doubt her. I have NO interest in yourngsters at all, but if a girl says she is 25 and I have no reason to doubt her she is getting handled.

my man, that logic gonna get you in a #^$&&% situation one day........

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

...i'd smash an eleven year old...
sick.gif

I call for a ban, seriously.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i understand what he's saying: if an eleven year old had the swag, looks, persona, and status in life of a 18 year old, he'd smash, because that'sbe just like smashing an 18 year old.

sadly, that does not hold weight in the court of law.
laugh.gif

scared.gif

Like the late great Aaliyah said....... "Grade ain't nothin but a number".

.......Or, something like that.

I'd do it... Matter of fact I've done it... she was 18 I was 23... I picked her up from school too, lol

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'd do it... Matter of fact I've done it... she was 18 I was 23... I picked her up from school too, lol
pimp.gif
rollin up in the charger on 2's havin them lil dudes like
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I've done it too

Originally Posted by geminifly

I love 18 year olds, their happy if you take them to McDonald's and Muvico

The chicks my age want a strong commitment and PF Changs.

lmaoooo i thought that was funny

Back
Top Bottom