Would you smash a 12th grader?

i would
pimp.gif

well obv. your older. im 17 and a senior. but if i was older theres no doubt id be on that i already know.

This is a Kobe approved thread

In November 1999, 21 year old Bryant met 17 year old Vanessa Laine while she was working as a background dancer on the Tha Eastsidaz music video G'd Up.[sup][91][/sup] Bryant was in the buildingworking on his debut musical album, which was never released.
The two began dating and became engaged just six months later in May 2000,[sup][91][/sup]while Laine was still a senior at Marina High School in Huntington Beach, California

Originally Posted by tmukg21

In November 1999, 21 year old Bryant met 17 year old Vanessa Laine while she was working as a background dancer on the Tha Eastsidaz music video G'd Up.[sup][91][/sup] Bryant was in the building working on his debut musical album, which was never released.
The two began dating and became engaged just six months later in May 2000,[sup][91][/sup] while Laine was still a senior at Marina High School in Huntington Beach, California
roll.gif

I knew she was a video vixen for a little while, but I didn't know she was 17 too. Kobe is a lame outside the basketball court.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

In November 1999, 21 year old Bryant met 17 year old Vanessa Laine while she was working as a background dancer on the Tha Eastsidaz music video G'd Up.[sup][91][/sup] Bryant was in the building working on his debut musical album, which was never released.
The two began dating and became engaged just six months later in May 2000,[sup][91][/sup] while Laine was still a senior at Marina High School in Huntington Beach, California
roll.gif

I knew she was a video vixen for a little while, but I didn't know she was 17 too. Kobe is a lame outside the basketball court.
roll.gif

And I know he is but I stiil have respect for him for his progress to our team
pimp.gif

I would do it. I would smash the 11th grader too. 17 is legal in NY. you do the math.

Man it's crazy how every year I see more and more chicks coming into my school, fresh out of HS and stacked as all hell.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

roll.gif

roll.gif

And I know he is but I stiil have respect for him for his progress to our team
pimp.gif
I honestly lost a lot of respect for KOBE after seeing this:

According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptialagreement: "She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a damn prenup... that he loved her too much forone."[sup][1]
[/sup]

Damn Kobe

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom