Would you take care of another mans kid?

A girl i had the BIGGGGEST crush on in high school hit me up, like back in the day i would have simped like no other. But i did my usual research and found out she had two kids.
indifferent.gif
im not about that life and just didn't respond.

As of right now, I would not marry a guy with a kid. I would hate that his bm is in his life. 

Don't knock it y'all. A woman with kids is easier to control. Plus there isn't a better way to relieve stress from work than having a couple beers and whoopin someone elses kids.

Props to those of you who would, but i would not take care of somebody else's kid. I won't even date a girl who has kids that arent mine.

They say don't knock it until you try it. I dated a chick a few years ago with a kid. I wasn't even spending money on the kid so I guess that doesn't count.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

As much as i love kids and love to be around them, I just can not see myself taking care of another mans child before i even have my own. An example would be, A girl who has gotten pregnant but something happend b/ the BF and GF and now leaves the kid with the girl and has a father as a deadbeat.

My question to the fellow NTers is would you take that responsibility of taking care of that child even to stay in a relationship with the girl?
IMO like i said above that is just not for me, i would never want to take that roll and putting money out of my pocket for a kid who is not mines. Im sure im gonna get some hate for this but im just being real, GIRLS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP THERE LEGS CLOSED.
cuz they got pregnant on their own, right?

swear yall _ are ******ed.
Other than voting, Birth control is the 2nd most empowering thing Women have had in the last 50 years, I don't agree with men blasting in chicks they barely know, but sexually active women have TOO MANY OPTIONS in preventing pregnancies they are not ready for.

Short term perhaps, but I generally have a strong preference for females with no kids which as someone mentioned is damn near impossible to find. And to those dudes who bought it up, YES it is her fault (half anyways) that she got pregnant by a previous kat and it didn't work out.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Don't knock it y'all. A woman with kids is easier to control. Plus there isn't a better way to relieve stress from work than having a couple beers and whoopin someone elses kids.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

30t6p3b.gif
I know right. The hell? Whoopin somebody ELSE'S kids? If I had kids and I wasn't with the father and the new dude decided to lay hands on my kid I would commit that. Off principle. 
laugh.gif

Only if the father is dead, I plan to spend the rest of my life with the girl, and the kid is under the age of 7.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Props to those of you who would, but i would not take care of somebody else's kid. I won't even date a girl who has kids that arent mine.

I agree and I've done it before but not again. Honestly with all the protection you should think harder on both sides to not have kids early esp when your a teenager early 20's cause chances are your not even going to be with that person 5 years into the child's life unfortunately.

I almost did the hitman Sammy Sam but it didn't work out. I wouldn't do it now tho, most baby daddy's have a pass to still beat whenever they want, no matter what the chick says.

I would. All that I wouldn't deal with a chick or a dude if they had kicks is bs. Hope you settle down soon. Once you get to a certain age there are a lot out there.

I'm 26 and have full custody of my son. My wife takes care of him like he was her own.

It's all on the situation. If your in a relationship with someone that has a child and the bm/bd is causing hell I don't blame you for not dealing with that.

If its a relationship where there are no problems and you love shorty then there shouldn't be a problem. At the end of the day a kid needs a real father/mother figure in their life.

Just remember you don't have to be their biological parent to be a mother/father figure to them.

Just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I'm guessing you're like 17 by this childish post but I'll engage

Yea because I forgot, only childish men wouldn't want to deal with a woman with kids. Why do you all make blanket statements like that? If it makes you feel better about yourself that you would, FINE. But don't downplay the maturity level of a man that knows he doesn't want to deal with that situation.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

As much as i love kids and love to be around them, I just can not see myself taking care of another mans child before i even have my own. An example would be, A girl who has gotten pregnant but something happend b/ the BF and GF and now leaves the kid with the girl and has a father as a deadbeat.

My question to the fellow NTers is would you take that responsibility of taking care of that child even to stay in a relationship with the girl?
IMO like i said above that is just not for me, i would never want to take that roll and putting money out of my pocket for a kid who is not mines. Im sure im gonna get some hate for this but im just being real, GIRLS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP THERE LEGS CLOSED.

im sure its hard for them, when there are guys like you who bother the hell out her to open them
Come on man. If a woman has a kid by a dude she most likely wanted to have it. Most pregnancies are accidental? Don't make them out to be the victim. They chose to let dudes shoot nuts up in them. So yes, if women kept their damn legs closed and chose WISELY who they let bust inside of them we wouldn't have all of these kids running raised by teenagers. Don't victimize women please.
Men play a role but the woman is the enabler. 

I got no problem with it Some of y'all can post videos about help fixing your community and all types of stuff yet you all think your too good to date a chick with kids .Then look at the same fatherless kids on wshh and say they need father figures or talk about the people who are single parents all day.Some of y'all need to look in the mirror for real it's ridiculous how y'all have double standards.

Back
Top Bottom