WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

So if I go buy Lebron some alphas I can possibly convince him to come to the Sixers?

So if I go buy Lebron some alphas I can possibly convince him to come to the Sixers?

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

Originally Posted by vipersupra

This hurt my brain to read.

This hurt my brain to read.

^^^^^

as long as you got my point. dats all i care about. sorry for making your brain hurt.. i shudve typed it more porper just for you. lol

^^^^^

as long as you got my point. dats all i care about. sorry for making your brain hurt.. i shudve typed it more porper just for you. lol

Originally Posted by NJstress03

damn, chicago straight +$@* on MJ tryna encourage lebron to get more rings than him.
smh.gif
They aren't @#*$##%% on Jordan.
indifferent.gif

that promo should have spent a few hundred dollars more
to put a better shoe in the box
lebron look at that and be like - ya know what, i don't want to
fill those shoes, they alphas, they look like crap

that promo should have spent a few hundred dollars more
to put a better shoe in the box
lebron look at that and be like - ya know what, i don't want to
fill those shoes, they alphas, they look like crap

JORDAN STAYED CAUSE THE PAID HIM 25 MILLION CAUSE HE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK IF THEY DIDNT OFFER HIM  A GREAT OFFER, BUT BACK THEN IT WAS BASKETBALL NOW THE PLAY WHEN THE WANT TO THEY FIXING CHAMPIONSHIP AN $$!* BASKETBALL SUCKS RIGHT NOW

JORDAN STAYED CAUSE THE PAID HIM 25 MILLION CAUSE HE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK IF THEY DIDNT OFFER HIM  A GREAT OFFER, BUT BACK THEN IT WAS BASKETBALL NOW THE PLAY WHEN THE WANT TO THEY FIXING CHAMPIONSHIP AN $$!* BASKETBALL SUCKS RIGHT NOW

lol, Alphas?...Maybe if he signs and wins a ring he'll deserve it enough for them to give him a pair the real ones.

lol, Alphas?...Maybe if he signs and wins a ring he'll deserve it enough for them to give him a pair the real ones.

Back
Top Bottom