WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

Wow I do agree that the NBA is not how it used to be, but some of you guys just aren't following this as deeply as others. Lebron knows that Cleveland isn't a big market city like, LA(Kobe), NYC and Chicago. Kobe is not going to leave LA cuz he plays in a big market city. Mike knew that Chi was a bigger market than say, Cleveland, or if he was drafted number 2 instead of 3 in Portland. Do you think Jordan would've stayed his whole career or would've never tried or tested the free agency market if he never won a championship or never had a good squad to play with? Put MJ in Lebron's shoes. Would you honestly think that he would've stayed in a small city in Cleveland after playing for 5+ years without winning it all?

BTW even in the 90s money talked. MJ in 96 and 97 got a one year contract of 30 and 34 million. Which I believe was the highest he was offered from the Bulls. Of course he took it...but no other team in the league couldn't even come close to matching that. Money talks man. Always will.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

d3626a44fb418de81bc67c4440d2578d3d13a239.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

saw this too.....its nothing. we'll see what bron do....hope to go to the bulls though. with boozer/bosh.

saw this too.....its nothing. we'll see what bron do....hope to go to the bulls though. with boozer/bosh.

They need to stop calling him King until he's won something.  It's ridiculous to even put him in the category with MJ at this point.  He's a very good player who still needs a supporting cast, much like MJ in his early days.

They need to stop calling him King until he's won something.  It's ridiculous to even put him in the category with MJ at this point.  He's a very good player who still needs a supporting cast, much like MJ in his early days.

Ya, I hate watching basketball now. It looks like too much "Other" stuff is going on.

Oh and to stay on topic, the shoes are crappy. Like someone else said, they're $100 (retail) sneakers!! Thx for the special box Nike!!

Ya, I hate watching basketball now. It looks like too much "Other" stuff is going on.

Oh and to stay on topic, the shoes are crappy. Like someone else said, they're $100 (retail) sneakers!! Thx for the special box Nike!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes need to go back to school. FOR REAL.
This.

And the Bulls didn't send him that. Bulls' fans sent it to him.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes need to go back to school. FOR REAL.
This.

And the Bulls didn't send him that. Bulls' fans sent it to him.

It was a gift man who cares what shoes they were and how much they cost smh. Cool thing to do imo...

It was a gift man who cares what shoes they were and how much they cost smh. Cool thing to do imo...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

that promo should have spent a few hundred dollars more
to put a better shoe in the box
lebron look at that and be like - ya know what, i don't want to
fill those shoes, they alphas, they look like crap

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

realest thing I ever heard
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

realest thing I ever heard
roll.gif

damn, chicago straight +$@* on MJ tryna encourage lebron to get more rings than him.
smh.gif

not really.  in fact, not at all.  chicago can't hold on to jordan forever.  i mean, they can, but it's time to add to the legacy.  the nba IS a business after all.  they gotta add a player to win.  if lebron happens to get them rings, then so be it.

damn, chicago straight +$@* on MJ tryna encourage lebron to get more rings than him.
smh.gif

not really.  in fact, not at all.  chicago can't hold on to jordan forever.  i mean, they can, but it's time to add to the legacy.  the nba IS a business after all.  they gotta add a player to win.  if lebron happens to get them rings, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom