WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

laugh.gif
roll.gif
fresh2323 wrote:

Originally Posted by vipersupra

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

JORDAN STAYED CAUSE THE PAID HIM 25 MILLION CAUSE HE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK IF THEY DIDNT OFFER HIM  A GREAT OFFER, BUT BACK THEN IT WAS BASKETBALL NOW THE PLAY WHEN THE WANT TO THEY FIXING CHAMPIONSHIP AN $$!* BASKETBALL SUCKS RIGHT NOW

yea well i was tryin to prove a point. lol my bad for not knowing my s#@#..
laugh.gif
 but you are right. the 2010 finals lookd so fix. fouls that were calld r jus ridicolous. (mostly) but a win is a win.  =)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
fresh2323 wrote:

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

JORDAN STAYED CAUSE THE PAID HIM 25 MILLION CAUSE HE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK IF THEY DIDNT OFFER HIM  A GREAT OFFER, BUT BACK THEN IT WAS BASKETBALL NOW THE PLAY WHEN THE WANT TO THEY FIXING CHAMPIONSHIP AN $$!* BASKETBALL SUCKS RIGHT NOW

yea well i was tryin to prove a point. lol my bad for not knowing my s#@#..
laugh.gif
 but you are right. the 2010 finals lookd so fix. fouls that were calld r jus ridicolous. (mostly) but a win is a win.  =)

Your lookin way too deep into the King James thing its only a nickname fam 

Your lookin way too deep into the King James thing its only a nickname fam 

Well if this is how chicago thinks they r gonna snatch up lebron w/ some air jordan 1 alpha's. Then I think its official he's going to the KNICKS baby!!!!

Well if this is how chicago thinks they r gonna snatch up lebron w/ some air jordan 1 alpha's. Then I think its official he's going to the KNICKS baby!!!!

Wow I do agree that the NBA is not how it used to be, but some of you guys just aren't following this as deeply as others. Lebron knows that Cleveland isn't a big market city like, LA(Kobe), NYC and Chicago. Kobe is not going to leave LA cuz he plays in a big market city. Mike knew that Chi was a bigger market than say, Cleveland, or if he was drafted number 2 instead of 3 in Portland. Do you think Jordan would've stayed his whole career or would've never tried or tested the free agency market if he never won a championship or never had a good squad to play with? Put MJ in Lebron's shoes. Would you honestly think that he would've stayed in a small city in Cleveland after playing for 5+ years without winning it all?

BTW even in the 90s money talked. MJ in 96 and 97 got a one year contract of 30 and 34 million. Which I believe was the highest he was offered from the Bulls. Of course he took it...but no other team in the league couldn't even come close to matching that. Money talks man. Always will.

Back
Top Bottom