WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

That's really cool either way

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by vipersupra

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

This hurt my brain to read.

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

That's really cool either way

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by vipersupra

this whole "KING" james bs needs to stop! i repeat needs to stop! d game then to now is soooo much diff. seems like player nowadays play for d team who pays more, or who can get them all the millions shoes etc... blah blah blah,, MJ stayd in chicago coz he knows he got a great team nd know dat he can do damage. and did! more than damage! nd this?? are they serious? no one will surpass mj nd what he done to d game of basketball. no matter what kind of offer they give to "KING" james. dude is a good player but this is just too much!! wayy too much! Im sorry Lebron Lames but you will never, i mean never ever pass what your idol did to the game. or even get close to it. jus do you nd stop copying MJ! (from shoes, jersey number nd many more)

This hurt my brain to read.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

lebron will be the dan marino of the NBA

'Cept LeBooBoo has never made it to the big dance.

Ah Please see the 2007 NBA Finals, c'mon. If you are going to clown the man at least have the right information

Ah Please see the 2007 NBA Finals, c'mon. If you are going to clown the man at least have the right information

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LMAOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW 

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LMAOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW 

Oh, yeah, they got swept. Most uninteresting Finals to me... prob why I didn't remember.

Oh, yeah, they got swept. Most uninteresting Finals to me... prob why I didn't remember.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes need to go back to school. FOR REAL.
This.

And the Bulls didn't send him that. Bulls' fans sent it to him.
Exactly. It was some Chicago advertising guys who happen to be Bulls fans. Hence the clever idea.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes need to go back to school. FOR REAL.
This.

And the Bulls didn't send him that. Bulls' fans sent it to him.
Exactly. It was some Chicago advertising guys who happen to be Bulls fans. Hence the clever idea.

Back
Top Bottom