Wow, talk about NO class

oh i forgot to add i hope that jazz fans wife gets sexually assulted with a broomsick while he's forced to watch. the lakers are taking game 4. good nighteveryone.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i think we went on some tours of some places and they had the look in their eyes that were like, "OMG this dude speaks perfect english! and he doesn't have the asian accent!"
laugh.gif

I have that same feeling when I'm in a similar situation
laugh.gif

I'm glad MJ stop you guys from having a title.

Plus you guys can have streaky Kyle Korver aka I shoot 3s but don't play D

Originally Posted by rapsa

racist white punk!

a total classless move if that really was his intention, but what would make you claim racism?

it's possible he may or may not be racist, but there's no way to label that a racist act simply because he's white and derek fisher is black.

digging too deep into things sometimes exposes the racism and prejudice people have within themselves.

Thats about as classless as DUI chants at Staples. It happens at every sporting event, someone crosses the line. this guy is clearly one of the fans thatbelieves fisher left the Jazz just to play for the Lakers. I'm not one of these fans, but I do see some of their points. I didn't see him signing withthe Clippers or the Nets in New Jersey where his daughter gets treated. But thats OD right there. I like how people assume that all Utah fans are %#@ holes.Theres fans like this any sporting event you go to

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Thats about as classless as DUI chants at Staples. It happens at every sporting event, someone crosses the line. this guy is clearly one of the fans that believes fisher left the Jazz just to play for the Lakers. I'm not one of these fans, but I do see some of their points. I didn't see him signing with the Clippers or the Nets in New Jersey where his daughter gets treated. But thats OD right there. I like how people assume that all Utah fans are %#@ holes. Theres fans like this any sporting event you go to

No, you're wrong about that. It's actually worse than DUI chants aimed at Carmelo Anthony. Does anyone really have to explain why it's worse?I'm sure you can figure it out.

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

His friend could've poked him in the eye for all we know.

True...but he looks like one of those fans that will do something classless and not care one bit

Back
Top Bottom