WOW!!!!! UPS guys are quick!!!!

I was literally sitting in the dining room next to the door, the door rings and I get up to check who it is, I see a box and the UPS truck already on the other street.

Cliffnotes:
- UPS man leaves box and sprints to truck.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ having cliffnotes for a one sentence post.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best one is when they knock once....you don't hear anything, and when you're ready to go some where you see the ups paper on your door, and you're like I aint even hear the door bell.

yeah same thing happens to me.. i dont even see the truck

how come they dont want to see anyone?
laugh.gif

yes they are
nerd.gif
not the first time someone said this

and that chair gif is
pimp.gif

You never lied. You turn away from the second while looking at the window, turn back around and you missed your delivery
smh.gif

They do move fast. I yell through the door and for some reason they stall and wait. Speakin of UPS, am I the only one who never receives a package before 3p?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

They do move fast. I yell through the door and for some reason they stall and wait. Speakin of UPS, am I the only one who never receives a package before 3p?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. Always after 3pm. Every location is past 3. What do they do between 7AM and 3PM?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. Always after 3pm. Every location is past 3. What do they do between 7AM and 3PM?
Deliver to businesses
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i never get anything b4 5 :smh:eating dinner at hearing the doorbell

They run the same route everyday that's why.

Most of the time your going to get your package at the same time of the day. Just like you probably know when the mail man comes to your house.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Prolly huddling in their ayo brown shorts figuring out their game plan for the day. pause.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom