WOW!!

if suckas wanna buy j's, it's their money.

why you girls cryin over this? stop tryina knock someones hustle and move on

so I guess the marks on where the original stitching was are on all 'PE's right? Please......

Originally Posted by yarrh

Because its shady to rip people off. I'm not comfortable seeing people lose thousands of dollars over fraud. NT is a community - one where we shouldhelp each other out.

Originally Posted by yarrh

something tells me you haven't read this whole thread....
eyes.gif

I still have a few questions. Did theshoegame sell the 45 chi X's to screech or lu? I know the other pair went to sole but both Lu and screech had the 45X's. Did screech send it out to Lu so he could make fake 45 X's? If this guy went and did all this I think he can easily add 45 stitching and duplicatea tag on a pair of DS chicago X's. I mean I would never drop 20k+ with so many suspicions on my mind.

Reason I ask is because of these pics. You can see the 45 X's in both pics so what are you really getting for 20k+? It could be pictured as real but youmay get a slightly different pair when they arrive. I feel really sorry for the unsuspected buyers that don't read nt. This is a shame beyond belief and tothink screech was totally clueless is hard to believe. He did learn from the best like he said so how could he not tell.
t7inm9.jpg

t7iof9.jpg

In that conversation Screech asked how much they were worth, the collector told him to steer clear they are fakes, Screech responds with "OK well how much would you value them at?" that proved right there for me that he doesnt mind buying/selling suspect pairs even when warned.

Game Over.

Someone go get this guy and deadstock him.

It seems pretty obvious that the 45 Xs were strategically placed in those pics to be clearly seen and noticed.

I bought from Brian, sold to Lu. Bought from Lu months later along with a lot of other pairs, and just sold.

Why would he buy it and sell it back to you? Maybe he gave you a "doctored" up pair. He probably bought them to make more fakes. We can't tellfor sure but it's a possibility.

Dill, good to see that you were able to reach a "resolution" to your situation with the Jordan 9's you bought. My question is though, I'mcurious to know how many other people have fell victim to this scheme of buying "doctored" Jordan's. Further, it "appears to me" thatsome individuals were on the track to what was going on, why wasn't this brought out earlier than it was? And I'm not sure if anyone is willing to shedlight on to this or not, but, how would you traditionally go about obtaining PE's (from players, or contacts through Nike?) Does any one have an estimateof how much money was made of this scheme?

so you bought those from Lu after selling to him earlier and now sold them again....? are you sure you bought them again? because if i remember correctly ididnt see an auction for those on ebay prior to this, and we all know when you buy from Lu you get a private auction just like this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330215183329&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

so i guess for this pair which was listed last week for you from Lu you got a private auction but for the chicago X you didnt one! SO my guess is NO you didntsell them because i will venture to say they were only given back to you to create hype to sell them bootleg +!! shoes and im also gonna say that probablyevery bid on that chicago X after about 9-10 k was all fake! So they will be going back to there owner Lu and he can try and create some new stuff to buy RAREstuff like his chicago's

Why would I buy and sell back? For the same reason I originally bought from Brian and sold to Lu, I made a little cash on the side. I bought these with a wholebunch of other pairs this time so it was cheaper for me, so I put on ebay to make money to make up for the pairs I am keeping. I don't understand do I needyour permission before I buy or sell anything now?

Speechless is what I am right now.
It's 1:48am here in the UK and I have read all pages. I honestly feel ill reading this.
There was me thinking that the 'Old Man Wearing Nikes' ( Old NT heads will remember this..) situation was bad! This is on a next level.

"mrmar23" you are unbelievable. Am i mixing you up with someone else or aren't you the guy who kept iming me asking me to find you OG DS IIIs?
No Lu does not make a private auction for every shoe. He did list the Chi a few weeks ago, and the auction was taken down by ebay I believe for breaking a ruleabout word manipulation or something like that, the same thing with the original auction for Black toes, that is why they don't come up when you searchended items by him because ebay took down the Black toe auction and his Chi X auction.
It blows my mind that you don't believe that they are sold, or would even care. There was not a single shell bid on the auction. I can show you printscreens and give phone numbers of guys who bid a lot as I tried to call them to offer to end them early. I did not want to let the auction finish because Iknow someone, don't know if from niketalk but someone on ebay would make a fake account, bid 100k, win and never pay. Before I listed them I offered toRaja and Brian. I told them the minimum I would take, they know the number they can post it if you don't believe me. The auction went over that number in3-4 days.

I was always interested in collecting but I never got really deep into it because I always believed that as with any other "collectors" business,shady isshh was always going.

It's great that this guy is exposed but I think it's almost guaranteed that he'll learn from his mistakes, especially the ones pointed out in thisthread, and surface under a new name.

From the evidence put forth in this thread it's pretty obvious that this NT member Screech knew what was going on. What sealed the deal was that he sold apair to Lu and bought it back and that auction for a pair of I's for $20. Clearly there was some arrangement between the two that went beyond simply sellerand buyer.

Dude's 18 so he prob. thinks he can outsmart everyone but who didn't when they were 18?
laugh.gif

Just own up to it.

I have been asked/messaged by an anonymous member to come in here and take a look at this particular post. I see it's caused quite an uproar. As far as thepersonal exchange/transaction of money from this auction is concerned, it is out of our jurisdiction or range of authority. That falls in the hands of Ebay andPaypal and their policies regarding fraud or intent to sell fraudulent merchandise or goods on that website.

However, we are especially interested in who your "supplier" is screech5511. If you, or anyone else withknowledge about the "supplier", would like to message me in private about particular details before this "operation" gets out of control,please feel free to do so. I'll leave that up to you all. Our Loss Prevention Department will be anxiously waiting.

My age has nothing to do with this. The auction what was not for $20 what are you talking about? I am not going under another name, if I wanted to do that Iwouldn't be giving the huge refund I owe to a guy, I would go into hiding.
"i know the number dont worry!"
So why are you saying I didn't really sell them or the bids were fake?
"It's a threat ta remove you from your shoebox and wear you and possibly crease your toeboxes and get dirt on your sole"
What a mature statement from a buy/sell guide guy. I apologized to the guy for everything and told him I am giving his money back.
I guess at 18 I don't think I can outsmart everyone.

Wow,lmao....you went in @ manglor^^^
laugh.gif

The knowledge is crazy in here....I'm lovin it

Side question:
How many pairs ofspace jams are in rotation?

wow at this post . . that's all i got.

on another note . .
pimp.gif
at all my general cats up in here.

i ain't ever up in jb either & i've read every single reply.

There is no operation taking place.
"That falls in the hands of Ebay and Paypal and their policies regarding fraud or intent to sell fraudulent merchandise or goods on that website. "
The original owner of the Chi 10s said himself mutltiple times as well as other in this thread the Xs are real.

That private auction went for .01 plus 20 shipping.
You sold him the 10's but then bought it back. So that means you paid him a pretty penny because why would he give back something he wanted to buy in thefirst place? Either you're a dumb, poorly knowledgeable collector which would discourage people from buying from you in the first place or you knew whatwas going on and are playing dumb.

You're only refunding the money because you got caught.
I wasn't saying that you would go under another name but that "Lu" guy.

Originally Posted by screech5511

There is no operation taking place.
"That falls in the hands of Ebay and Paypal and their policies regarding fraud or intent to sell fraudulent merchandise or goods on that website. "
The original owner of the Chi 10s said himself mutltiple times as well as other in this thread the Xs are real.

You sold the shoes to a fraud and he ample time to duplicate that pair. This guy is taking soles apart, tags, stitching, and god knows what else, so withall that said, is it really hard to believe that might have duplicated a pair of chicago X's? Who knows maybe you are working with him, maybe not, but itwon't be a good look if it comes to light. And of course you won't go into hiding you still have rare shoes you need to sell.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom