WOW!!

Came in here thinking there was another twist to the story
smh.gif

Surprised to see this back up.

Thread of the year on NT in '08 IMO. And that says a LOT considering some of the crazy threads in General and the trash $** threads consistently in the JBsection.

i cant believe stuff goes for that much.. i could never afford that much on a pair of kicks
must be nice

Originally Posted by Wozman23

normally I hated when people grave dig, but this was one of the best post ever on NT.
Haha, ya i feel ya. I remember when this first came up. I've never seem that MJ popcorn gif so many times in one thread. it was pretty epic.

What ever happened to these guys anyways?

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

normally I hated when people grave dig, but this was one of the best post ever on NT.
Haha, ya i feel ya. I remember when this first came up. I've never seem that MJ popcorn gif so many times in one thread. it was pretty epic.

Jesus....I read about 10 pages and that whole issue was just EPIC.....11Ks, 6Ks, 2Ks....That's serious money when all it is is a pair ofsneakers.

and What MJ popcorn gif?

Holy $#*%. I remember this thread.

The thought of disassembling shoes and then sewing them back up like Frankensteins was eerie to me.

This thread is right up there with the Method Man v. $teve thread.
pimp.gif

wow.. i spent the last week reading over this whole thread, that was insane

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Jesus....I read about 10 pages and that whole issue was just EPIC.....11Ks, 6Ks, 2Ks....That's serious money when all it is is a pair of sneakers.

and What MJ popcorn gif?
By MJ I meant Michael Jackson, the one from the Thriller vid where hes eating popcorn

Who?

I believe Screech is still around, don't know about the other accomplices......

^^Oh ok, just asking, cuz I thought I remember about people talking about lawsuits and stuff back when this thread first popped up.

Back
Top Bottom